Chapter 11

Santhosh parked his bike and walked to the lift being in deep thoughts... What his friends said was the only thing running inside his mind... Never in his dreams he had seen her like they said and it disturbed him to know about their misunderstanding upon his behaviour with Anjali...

But they are right by many ways, so he decided to keep his limits with her and moved inside the lift... He didn't want anyone to think about them in a wrong way so he was stubborn with his decision... Preparing himself for everything he entered inside his flat and stood there shocked seeing the scenario...

He moved back and checked the flat number for any mistake but nothing, he is in the right place but this is not how he left it...

He moved inside frowning and saw the whole living room was arranged neatly unlike the other days... He saw the couch was placed by the center with two single sofas on either side... The teapoy infront of that was crystal clean, the shelves are arranged accordingly and everything in the living room was on the correct place making him gap his mouth...

He moved further and went inside his room only to drop his bag down in shock ... His hands moved to close his wide open mouth and he gulped the lumb moving forward... The whole room was looking extremely tidy and beautiful... The bed spread has changed as well as the pillow cover... The table beside his bed was arranged neatly with some books placed in order...

He looked down and saw the floor off from dirt, exactly like someone had moped it... He moved forward with the same shock and placed his bag on the table before moving out searching for her... Moving back to the living room he searched for her but suddenly the delicious aroma came from the kitchen got his attention...

He turned his foot towards the kitchen and saw Anjali who was cooking something sincerely, hearing music with her head set connected to the phone which was tugged on her waist part... She hummed along with the song and he smiled unknowingly before leaning on the wall with his arms crossed over his chest...

He watched her moving gracefully to the every corner of the kitchen which was little messy as the result of her cooking... When she didn't notice his presence for a long time he moved towards her by the opposite side and stood behind her silently... Few seconds later he bend over to her ears and shouted, "bhoooommmmm......."

She jerked with a scream turning to him and tried to stab the knife on his chest closing her eyes tightly... Before that he shouted and held her hands moving back with widened eyes...

"Heyy heeyy yenna di panra, iru iru kutheeraatha naa thaan..." He screamed fearing to the hell and she opened her eyes hearing the familiar voice .... She saw Santhosh who was standing infront of him holding her hand in a preventing manner and sighed a breath of relief ...

He saw her with his jaw dropped and she wriggled her hands out of his hold before shouting at him,"deii loosu, unakku konjam aachum arivirukka, ippudiya pinnaadi Vandhu kathi bayamuruthuva ..." She glared him deadly and placed the knife back with a thud huffing at his shocked face...

"Eii adhukkunu vutta kuthi iruppa pola, kolakaari, kolakaari..." He hissed at her rubbing his chest calming his thudding heart still can't being able to get over the shock... She huffed hearing his shout and said, "ippudi pinnaadi Vandhu bayamuruthu na kutha thaan da seiven..."

She glared him back and he widened his eyes,"eii loosu kuthi irundha yenna aayirukum theriyuma..." He asked gasping with a deadly glare and she gave a look like 'I don't care'...

"Yenna aayirikkum kuthi irundha sethiruppa..." she shrugged casually and turned to switch off the stove while he gasped closing his mouth taking a step back ...

"Heyy yenna dii nee ivlo casual aa sollra, en uyir uu unakku avalo saadhaarnam aa poyiducha..." He asked glaring her deadly and she just shrugged...

"Heyy unmaiya sollu just pinaadi Vandhu bayamuruthu ke kathi aala kutha vara, nee edho Mafia group la irundhu vanadhava thaana..." He asked turning her to him and she throw a believered expression hearing his question...