Chapter 15

"deii yenna nenachu nee avunga kitta appudilaam sonna..."

Anjali shouted at santhosh as soon as shakeela left the house... Glaring him deadly she pointed her forefinger infront of him while he gritted his teeth in frustration...

"Vera yenna solla sollra, Appo irundha situation la enaala vera yenna panna mudiyum... Unna yaaru nu kettaanga, unna en amma nu solla mudiyuma illa thangachi nu solla mudiyuma, At that moment enakku adhaan sari nu pattuchu senjen avlo thaan ..." He said huffing out the frustration and she glared him more with her chest heaving...

His friends trio saw the duo who was glare eachother and gazed at one another not knowing what to do...

"Adhuku pondaati nu solluviya, friend nu solli irukka vendiyathu thaana..." She asked with no logic making him more furious...

"Ippo paaru nee edho solla poyi ini Avunga adha ooru fulla parappa poraanga, pochu ellam pochu, ellaam unnaala thaan da cheiii..." She shouted at him senselessly and he was going more insane...

"Heyy unaku-" he started angrily taking a step forward to her but rakshan and pugazh pulled him back, "deii deii machaa iru daa, mani nee Anjali ya koottitu po..." Rakshan said holding back santhosh who was trying to wriggle out of their hold glaring Anjali who was not less than him...

Mani nodded and pulled Anjali with her, who was whining at her to leave her... Pulling her inside the room mani closes the door and the boys pushed santhosh to the couch before sitting on either side of him...

"Deii yen da idhu, enga irundhu da unakku ivlo kovam varuthu..." Rakshan asked him with disbelief and he huffed controlling his nerve and rubbed his face relaxing his tension without answering...

"Deii machii yenna da aachu.." he asked softly grabbing his shoulders and he shook his head with a sigh... "Semma gaandaavudhu machaa, sollratha purinjukala na pottum Paravala aana kaathu kudutha keka kooda maatengura, tension panra da... Cheiii..." He huffed rubbing his temple and the duo on the either side of him gazed eachother...

"Deii mapla vidra tension aavaadha, Ava chinna ponnu edho puriyaama pesittu poguthu neeyum ippudi ellathukum kova pattutu irundhaa eppudi da..." Pugazh said rubbing his back to calm him down and santhos sighed heavily shaking his head...

"Andha time la enakku vera vazhi theriyala adhaan pattunu wife nu sollitten, vera yenna solli irundhaalum Avunga othutu irundhuruka maattanga da... Ava sonna maari friend nu solli irundha eppudi da Inga thanga vidu vaanga, appudiye vitaalum paakuravan laam avala pathi thappa thaan pesuvaan, andha pechalaam Ava kekkaama irukanum na en wife nu sonna thaan mudiyum nu thonuchu..." He said sighing and his friends was taken back hearing something like this from him...

"Eppudi irundhaalum innum 3 months la America kelambeeduva, Naanum Inga irundha banglore shift panniduven, so indha poi engala perusa affect pannathu nu therinju thaan da appudi sonnen.." he said and pugazh patted his back in a comforting manner...

Both rakshan and pugazh has no words to speak now... They didn't expect santhosh to care for Anjali this much as they thought that he didn't like her much but from his words they can clearly understand that they both are becoming more close by the help of the constant fights...

______________________

"Avungaluku ulla edho nadakka poguthu..." Mani stated sitting on the couch in the living room of her flat and pulled Hussain beside her who was squinting his brows hearing her ...

"Yaara pathi chotti sollra..." He asked confusedly and mani had an unreadable expression on her face while answering him, "adhaan chotti, Namma santhosh Anjali pathi thaan ..."

She said and he frowned more, "avungaluku ulla yenna nadakka poguthu nu sollra..."

"Adhu enakku theriyala aana edho perusa nadakka poguthu nu mattum sure aa theriyuthu..." She said nodding her head with in her own thoughts and Hussain scratched his head confusedly, "sathiyama enakku onnum puriyala..."

"Ellam puriyum chotti, time varappo ellamey puriyum, adhu vara wait pannratha thavira vera vazhi edhuvum illa..." She said from nowhere confusing him more and stood up from the couch leaving to their room while Hussain looked at her believered...

__________________

Santhosh who fall asleep on the couch woke up by late noon and moved to the kitchen... He saw Anjali drinking water from the fridge and stood by the entrance not knowing how to face her...

"Ezhundhuttiya..." Her voice startled him and he saw her moving to the kitchen counter taking the casseroles from there before answering her question with a simple nod...

"Seri vaa saapudlaam..." She said moving past him and he frowned, "nee innum saapudlaya..." He asked and she just shrugged...

"Yen saapudala, ippovey late aageeduchu la..." He asked her moving to the dinning taking the plates and she nodded no, "chumma thaan pasikala so adhaan..."

She said eyeing him to take seat while taking her seat and he said, "nee saapudu naa poyi moonji kaluveettu vandhuren..."

He didn't wait for her reply and rushed to the room while she shook her head... She took a look on the clock and tapped her foot waiting for him to return... After a minute of waiting she moved to the kitchen to take the water bottle... Coming back to the dinning she placed it on the table and sat on the chair as he came out of the room...

"Nee innum saapudalaya..." He asked taking his seat gazing over her empty plate and she shrugged eyeing the water bottle, "thanni edukka marandhutten adhaan adha edukka poyirundhen..." She said and he frowned, "thanni eduthuttu vara ivlo nerama.."

"Aama ennaku ivlo neram aagum adhukku ippo yenna, chumma noi noi nu kelvi kekaama ozhunga okaandhu saapudu..." She chided him twisting her lips and he rolled his eyes at her...

"Adhaana paathen, yenna romba nerama decent aa badhil sollraale nu..." He mumbled twisting his lips and munched the morsel... She eyed him with the corner of her lips and rolled her eyes hearing him...

"Enaku Monday la irundhu work start aaguthu..." She said taking the last piece of food and he nodded drinking his glass of water...

"Endha team nu sollitaangala, eppo inform pannaanga..." He asked standing up from the chair and followed her behind to the kitchen... She nodded her head entering inside and moved towards the washbasin...

"Haa, konjam neram munaadi thaan call panni irundhaanga, and mail um vandhuchu... Yaaro Abhinav nu oruthar oda team la thaan work panna poren nu sonnaanga..." She said washing her plate and he stopped in his track hearing the particular name...

"Avana..." He mumbled standing behind her and she frowned, "aama, unakku theriyuma avara..." She asked moving a side to give him space and found him zoned out before patting his arms ...

He startled from the dream world and saw her blinking his eyes while she chuckled seeing him, "yenna, yen ippudi pei aranja maari nikkura..." She asked and he nodded his head negatively, "illa, onnum illa..."

"Hmm, seri okeii..." Shaking her head at him, she placed her plate on the counter and moved from there to the balcony informing him to wash his plate, while he stood there zoned out...

To be continued....

15th chapter of Edhirum Pudhirum...

Hope you will enjoy it...

Yaaru andha Abinav nu yosichitten irunga, adha aprom aa sollren, hehehe...

With love
Author