Chapter 10

"yenna da ivan enaikum late aachunu arakka parakka odi varuvaan inaiku ippudi slow motion la palla kaattitey varaan, appudi yenna nadandhurukum..."

Pugazh asked rakshan who was standing beside him leaning on a door watching santhosh who was all grinning and giggling to himself sitting infront of his computer...

"Yennamo nadandhiruku aana yenna nu onnum puriyala..." Rakshan stated scratching his head and pugazh nodded before the duo moved towards him...

"Yenna machii Mogamey semma bright aa irukku, yenna vishayam..." Rakshan asked to santhosh patting his shoulder and santhosh turned his chair to the duo who sat opposite to him...

"Onnum illa machii, inaiku varappovey andha sundeliya konjam verupetheettu vandhen adhaan oru maari jolly aa irukku..." He said giggling remaining her annoyed face and the men infront of him frowned...

"Sundeliyaa..." Pugazh asked confusedly and rakshan has the same expression as his while santhosh clicked his tongue, "ohh ungaluku theriyaathula machaan, adhaan da andha Anjali irukkaala, avala thaan sollren..."

He said smiling and the duo gasped seeing him with shock... They looked each other with parted lips and turned to santhosh with the same reaction...

"Deii santhosuu neeyaa da idhu..."

Pugazh asked shockingly as they know santhosh very well and this was not his character, santhosh wouldn't do this, afterall to a strange girl like Anjali he will never... All they know was a santhosh who was allergic to the girls but him being so friendly with a girl made them definitely shocked...

Santhosh frowned at his friends and asked confusedly, "aama daa naa thaan, neenga yen ippo ivlo shock aagureenga..."

"Deii neeyaa da oru ponna pathi laam pesura, adhum nick name ellam vachu kupudra, nethu thaana da meet paneenga..." Rakshan frowned asking santhosh who was typing something on his system and he stopped his action realising the fact...

"Enga kitta mingle aagaveyy unakku 1 month ku mela aachu, adhum mani kitta laam comfortable aa pesavey avlo yosicha aana indha ponna nethu thaana da paatha adhukulla yenna varsha kanakula therinja maariye pesra..."

Pugazh questioned him squinting his brows and santhosh remained silent realising his changes... Even he was also shocked just like them, they are right he was not an easy going person and will take more and more time to mingle...

Even for his same gender he will take months to mingle then there is no need to explain about opposite sex...

"Deii yena da amaithiya irukka edhaachum sollu..." Rakshan shook his shoulder bringing him back to reality and pugazh said, " deii machaan unmaiya sollu andha pullaya love panriya yenna.."

Santhosh jerked hearing him and gasped shaking his head negatively with a shocked reaction, "heyy heyy yenna da pesura, adhellam onnum illa love um kedayaathu oru mannum kedayaathu.."

He said hurriedly panicking and the duo frowned by his answer, "ippo yedhuku ivlo tension aavura, aama na aama illana illa nu otha vaarthaila solla vendiyathu thaana..." Rakshan asked eyeing him suspiciously and he tried to compose himself, "deii aprom neenga ippudi takkunu love givvunu ellam pesuna tension aavaama yenna panna sollreenga, enakku Ava mela love ellam onnum kedayaathu..."

He stated angrily and the duo frowned, "deii seri da illa na vidu yen kova padra, nee rombha comfortable aa andha pullaya pathi pesuniya athaan indha love at first sight maari edhaachum spark adichirukkum nu nenachom..." Pugazh said pouting at him and santhosh huffed,

"Deii avala laam love panni kalyanam panrathuku naa bhramachaari aave irundhuttu poyiduven..."

Hearing his reply they frowned and rakshan asked him, "deii yenna da, Anjali ku yenna korachal, ava yenna nee nenaikura alavuku azhaga illaya.."