Chapter 1

In the early morning of sun raise the huge mansion was beautifully decorated with flowers and thoranams... Fairy lights decorating the place was still blinking and the pandhakaal was standing straight infront of the house magnificently while many people was rushing here and there... The entrance of the mansion was adorned with rangoli and inside the house everyone was ready in traditional attires...

The man in his mid twenties were standing in the center of the huge hall adjusting his watch waiting for his soon to be wife... His father standing beside him patted his shoulders with a smirk and they shared a gaze filled with evilness... Waiting for a while he squinted his eyes and they moved to the bride's room where he found his mother knocking the door with a tensed face...

"Yenaachuu maa, yen ippudi kadhava thattitu irukka, Ava ulla yenna panra..." He asked moving to his mom, while gazing the closed door infront of them...

"Deii Saravana, naa romba nerama kupudren Ava kadhava therakave maattengura, yenna aachunu onnum theriyala enakku rombha bayama iruku da..." Saroja's voice filled with distress and his face tightened as he moved infront of the door before knocking it calling for her ....

"Anjali, Anjali kadhava Thora, ivlo nerama ulla yenna panra, Anjali... Anjali unna thaan door open Pannu Anjali , Anjali , Anjali.... " He repeated her name continuously while banging the door harshly...

Some people surrounded them and started to gossip about the happenings which made him more furious and he banged the door more and more shouting her name... His parents too neared him and shouted her name banging the door, but there was no response...

Losing the patience he pushed everyone away from his side and hitted the door with his side frame in an attempt to broke it... With few more attempts he successfully broked it and banged inside only to stand frozen... The whole room was empty and no one was there inside...

He rushed inside and searched for her everywhere shouting her name but she is no where to be found... He entered inside the washroom and saw the window for outside open with a saree tied to its upper grip... He hitted his fist on the wall breaking the tile screaming her name and everyone behind him jerked and gulped seeing his condition...

Even his parents too felt afraid of him but rushed to him finding his knuckles bleeding... Saroja grabbed his injured hand and sobbed hitting his chest but he didn't budge... Sivalingam cleared everyone from the room and closed the door before making him sat on the bed...

He just wriggled out of their hold and hitted the bed jerking them, trying to console him his mother cursed Anjali for this condition... While his eyes caught the letter placed on the table, he moved to that and took it from there...

"Neenga rendu perum veleela ponga..." He ordered to his parents and they frowned... " Deii Saravana yenna da pesura veleela ellar kittayum Namma yenna sollrathu, indha sandaala sirukki ippudi namba vachu kalutha aruthuttaale, Ava nalla irupaala, naasama poyiduva..." Saroja cursed her venomously and he glared her making her shut up...

Knowing his wrath sivalingam pulled his wife out and Saravanan gazed the letter in his hands with clear vengeance in his eyes... He crashed it with his fist and mumbled to himself, " ena vittu odi oliyalaam nu nenaikuriya, vida maatten di, vidave maatten, nee enaku thaan Anjali nee enakku mattum thaan..."

__________________

She leaned her head on the window of the fastly moving train and gazed outside... The tear from her eyes slipped out but got vanished by the force wind blowing on her face... She felt like the trees, hills, rice fields, rivers, clouds and even the raising sun too was moving along with her fastly ...

A small smile spread across her face as the chill breeze hitted her face disturbing her baby strands and she collected it behind her earlobe... Admiring the nature she forgets her surrounding and was pulled back to the reality by hearing the phone ringing sound, with a wide smile she attended the call,