Chapter 3

Santhosh and Rakshan was struggling against the push and pull by the crowd... Somehow the crowd had reduced by passing time and there is some space left for them to stand straight... He was standing near by the door steps and was talking to Rakshan who was standing opposite to him, about random things...

Suddenly his eyes caught something, probably a girl standing in the middle of the bus... She is struggling against something or someone, that's when his eyes caught the tall and fair figure standing exactly behind her... He had a physique similiar to santhosh but not perfectly toned like him...

He saw the guy leaning towards her and the girl moved front to prevent from their body brushing... He squinted his eyes without minding Rakshan's questioning about his zoned out behaviour and continued to observe them...

The man leaned more to her and his hand brushes with her purposefully... She wriggled and cross her hand to her waist while stretching her right hand to grab the grip with difficulty... She is visibly uncomfortable by his acts and santhosh didn't wait any longer and moved to them...

When he tried to touch her he pulled the man back and stood inbetween them... But before that because of his sudden pull the man's hands brushes her bare waist and she jerked... Losing her patience she turned and slapped the man hardly who was standing behind her...

Santhosh startled back holding his cheek and saw her with wide eyes who was glaring him deadly...

"Yena da, Naanum ponaa poguthu ponaa poguthu nu paathutte irundha rombha panra, kai vaikurala ippo vaida kaiya, ippo vai paapom, seruppu pinjurum porukki..." She shouted at him glaring him deadly and he stood there numb taking whatever is happening...

Rakshan who saw the commotion rushed to him and stood beside santhosh while an old man from the crowd enquired her about happened and she replied as he tried to misbehave with her pointing santhosh which made rakshan to gasp...

"Heyy yenna paa nee paaka nalla payan maari irukka, ippudi kevalamaana vela paakura.." one of the aged man started from the crowd and it continued with, "aama ippo ippudi irukka pasangala thaan nambhavey koodaathau, paakathaan decent aa irupaanga panrathu ellam porukki thanam"

"Indha maari pasangala ellam police la thaan pudichu kudukanum..."

"Ivanungalaam akka thangachiyoda porakkalaya yenna, ippudi kevalam aana vela paakuraanunga..."

"Oru ponnu road la poyida koodaathu, idhukuneyy alayuvaanunga, cheii..."

They continued to taunt him while the duo stand infront of eachother glaring one another deadly... Rakshan who lost his patience hearing the nonsense about his friend burst out and shouted at them, "podhum nirthunga, ellarum Ivana kutham sollreengale neenga paatheengala ivan andha ponnu kitta misbehave panratha..."

"Aha adh..adhu vandhu.. haa andha ponnu thaan ivan thappa nadandhu kittaan nu solluthey idhuku mela yenna paakka vendi irukku ..."

"Ohh appo andha ponnu sonna ellathayum nambeeduveengala, inoru pakkathu nyaayatha kekkaama ippudi thaan public place la oru paiyana asinga paduthuveengala..."

"Haa naanga idhula yenna paa panrathu, edhirpu irundha andha payan vaiya thorandhu sollanum la Avan amaidhiya irukkuratha paatha indha ponnu pakkam nyaayam irukkunu thaana artham..." One of the man from the crowd stated and the rest of them nodded to him excluding the trio...

Santhosh and Anjali continued to glare eachother while Rakshan nudged him to speak for his justice but he didn't budge and glared her more who was reciprocating his actions... The man who touched her inappropriately tried to escape from the place moving back silently but before that santhosh pulled him front and slapped him hard on his cheek jerking everyone...