Chapter 7

Anjali turned and saw Santhosh getting down from his royal Enfield and smiled unknowingly... She turned and saw the boys with a smirk making them frown... They looked behind her and saw a man standing beside a bullet in a distance... They squinted there eyes to get a clear view and santhosh moved forward to them adjusting the rolled up sleeves of his white shirt...

He came and stood beside Anjali who turned towards him and he said, " vaa polaam..." She didn't utter anything other than a nod and turned to leave with him but stopped hearing the voice from behind,

" hoiii boss yenga kootteetu poreenga..." The short one asked snapping his fingers stopping the duo and they turned to them while the dusky one beside him said, "paatha therilaya da sir uu heroism panraaraam..."

He smirked at santhosh and Anjali turned to santhosh checking his expression but it was all blank...

"Inga paaru indha heroism kaatturathu laam inga vachukaadha, yenna enga kitta irundhu kaapathura maari Vandhu kootteettu poyi mothama saaapturlaam nu paakuriya..." The tall guy asked with a smirk and santhosh fisted his palms gritting his teeth looking at them...

"Appudi edhaachum plan irundha sollu, sanda kaatchiya avoid paneettu compromise panni share pannikalaam unakkum loss illama engalukum loss illama mudiyum, Appudillam mudiyaathu thaniya poyi mothama saapuda porana naanga vidratha illa..." The short guy said with a smirk and Anjali glared him...

"Ippudi oru ponna paathey pala varsham aachu, adha unaku othaya koduthutu pora alavuku naanga onnum nalla vanga illa, paaka vey semmaya irukka, taste paakaama eppudi porathu..." The dusky one commented and Anjali shut her eyes tightly feeling disgust, but shot open it when she heard a loud scream...

She widened her eyes seeing the dusky boy falling back on the ground squirming and grunting in pain... She turned and saw Santhosh adjusting the kaapu in his right hand with a devilish smirk... The other two boys looked at him with widened eyes and santhosh eyed Anjali to move a side before moving to them...

She moved away and watched him with wide as he pulled the tall guy by his collor and kicked his stomach before turning swiftly to kick the short boy on his chest... The both boys fell on the ground simultaneously while the dusky one stood up composing himself... He glared santhosh and rushed to him to punch his face but he grabbed his fist and twisted it behind making him scream and kicked his spin hardly which made he to fall on the road with a yelp...

The fight got heat up by the next 10 minutes before it ending by the three of them falling on his feet grunting and squirming in pain pleading him to spare them... Anjali was looking at the scene with widened eyes and gulped hard before moving towards him...

The boys stood up with difficulty and santhosh pulled one among them before punching his nose hardly and he screamed... Anjali jerked back and santhosh shouted at them, "yenna da soneenga, haa yenna soneenga, full meals saapudranuma unakku haa full meals saapudanuma..."

Santhosh asked and slapped him hard, "Pombala pulla odambu naa unakku saapudra porul maari theriyutha, asingama illa..." He slapped him again twice and the boys pleaded him to let them go, "Anna Anna vitrungana naa please naa, theriyaama paneetom na please naa vitrunga naa, please naa.. Anni, Anni please anni vitra sollunga Anni please inimel ippudi panna maaatom please..."

They pleaded to them and the duo widened their eyes hearing him before santhosh slapping him again more harder followed by to the others too... They cried out of pain and santhosh glared them,

"Anna va Yaaru yaaruku da anna, haa yaaru yaaruku anna..." He asked gritting his teeth and slapped them again harder while they winced falling on his leg, "sir, sir manichudu nga sir, vitrunga sir please sir, vitrunga sir..."