chapter 1

Welcome sweethearts 😍

Without any delay let's get into the 1st chapter.

In the main headquarters of the Rathod empire, all the employees and every single person present well-known businessmen, surgeons, and ministers ) standing in a row, with their respective reports waiting for whose arrival? I don't know let's go an...

In the main headquarters of the Rathod empire, all the employees and every single person present well-known businessmen, surgeons, and ministers ) standing in a row, with their respective reports waiting for whose arrival? I don't know let's go and have a look.

Suddenly a chill air passed through the headquarters all of a sudden the atmosphere of the quarter filled with a dominating, strong and powerful aura, making people present there gulp hard knowing the arrival of the awaited person.

That person entered wearing a fine iron black suit, looking all handsome with his 6 height, well-set hair, flawless skin, shining shoes standing at the end of the row with head up in pride, well-built chest and perfect biceps looking at everyone with his eagle sharp eyes.

when a man comes with shaky legs serving him a glass of alcohol with shaky hands.

"L-lu-lucifer" he whimper handing him the glass of alcohol.

Taking the glass he started rolling it with his hands slowly and gently while taking slow steps passing through the rows.

Reaching at the end he stands facing the row with a strong and expressionless cold face. His pale and flawless skin lack expressions or any type of reaction not even a single frown is visible. Every single person presents their gulps and tries to control their shaking self.

A man walks and stands in front of him confidently with well build chest, head up with pride looking straight in the eye of that man with an expressionless cold face.

"Lucifer team A, is ready with all the necessary information about every single company. I have also done rechecking all of them you can check the final report, here" 

he said passing the file to Lucifer. Who nodded and took it going through the report on the spot.

After like 10 to 15 minutes he returns to the same person who was standing there still with confidence without any expression not even the expression of pride. He is just like Lucifer expressionless but powerful.

"When will I get the report of underworld Mr Adheer Singh Rathod?" he asked in a cold tone with a straight face. Yes, he is Adheer Vardhan Singh Rathod, Vidharth's cousin.

"You will get it by next week lucifer.... because of the attack done by the Russian mafia tomorrow there are some complications which will be solved soon then we will get the actual report which can be resent before you." Said Adheer coldly

"When will that bastard be present here?" He asks again without any change in his tone not even a tone of aggression can be noticed.

"They will arrive next morning Lucifer" said Adheer and nodded.

Suddenly A man came out and stood in front of that man and said with a nervous smile trying to hide his fear, failing miserably. Forwarding his hand for a handshake he said