chapter 18

All rathore mens are settle on dinning table waiting for the breakfast

All rathore mens are settle on dinning table waiting for the breakfast. Eventhough Adheer is settle there with annoying expressions he is a way too irritated by many things and all is connected with Mythili.

Ashwin and kaka sa is there with neutral expressions they are just waiting for the food whereas dada sa is getting impatient to taste the homemade food.

Baba sa and Vidharth were there with cold and expressionless face showing that they are here just because of dada sa's order but deep down somewhere they too wants to eat the food made by Mythili.

And about karthik he is there putting his Elbow on dinning table and palm near his cheeks still lost in his thought. That scene make him lose his mind's processing ability.

Karthik took a slow glance at Vidharth who is busy reading the headlines karthik look at him with suspicious eyes, feeling continuous eye on himself Vidharth look at karthik and as soon as their eyes Meet karthik immediately put his head down after facing the icy glare of Vidharth.

"When are you planning to start your college karthik?"

Baba sa ask him his cold and strict tone scare him because he has no plan of attaining those boring lectures. He give a glance at Ashwin who was already looking at him, karthik plead him through eyes to save him, Ashwin sigh and tried he himself don't know why he everytime goes soft for karthik

"Bade papa--"

"Don't defend him, ashwin" Ashwin was interrupt by baba sa, he say a small sorry to him and keep mum again

"When will I get the answer karthik?"

Baba sa said moving his eyes from newspaper to karthik, his cold and strict tone already scares him enough and now his glare. Excatly it was not a glare he just look at him but for everyone except of dada sa, Vidharth and kaka sa it was a glare.

Karthik gulp down hard and was about to answer he want his father to know that he is not intersted in studies he wants to become a painter but is too scared to argue with him or his brother. Whereas Vidharth is already aware about his brother's interst but he wants him to take stand for himself. Vidharth want him to ask and fight this by his own.

Just when karthik was about to answer they hear a sound of payal and jewelry tearing apart the cold and dominating aura of the room, filling it with her tenderness and kindness. Her Bengals and payal's sound resonate the whole rathore mansion after a long time.

Vidharth look at her and gets lost seeing her walking towards them holding a dish in her hands with a soft smile on her beautiful face giving goosebumps to him.

"Good morning" she wish everyone with a smile But she only gets response from dada sa and karthik other except Vidharth just nod their heads. Whereas Vidharth is just so speechless before in kitchen he fail to notice her whole look because of apron and she tied her hairs but right now when he looks keenly at her she just... she just looks so beautiful.