Chapter 42

Everyone did evening Aarti together praying for each other's wellness and their being together

Baba sa and Kaka sa cried while apologizing in front of god.
After that once again Mythili had half of Dada Sa's prasad which was noticed by Vidharth, he chuckled at her cuteness but someone was burning in fire, Karthik. he too wanted to have the same prasad but Dada SA's once glance at him was enough not to do any mischief.

"Here, finish it"

Baba sa said showing him Prasad in his hand, Karthik's eyes sparkled as he devoured it peacefully once he was done with Prasad, baba sa took Prasad that kaka sa was eating and put it in his hand letting Karthik have it.

Kaka sa for a second looked at his brother in disbelief who was going crazy in his son's love, and why wouldn't he? he got to experience this after 20 years of suffering.

'but still, what is the need of stealing my prasad?'

Kaka Sa thought looking at Prasad but then he looked at Karthik and got his answer. He smiled before looking at Adheer and Ashwin who were sitting along with Vidharth. He noticed Vidharth from time to time would glance at Mythili, adoring her.

'like father like son, whipped for their wife'

he thought and shook his head at him. suddenly Vidharth looks at him and Vardhan gives him a teasing smile making him look away and behave like he has never once stared at her in his entire life. After that, they went back to the hotel room for dinner.

Right now Vidharth and Mythili are in the room, Vidharth is working on his laptop when she comes out after taking a warm shower.

He gulps at the sight of the beauty in front of him, his eyes moving from her eyes to her nose to her lips; those pink rosy lips call him to taste them suddenly he pulls himself out of the thought

'What am I thinking!! She will kill me if I do something like that!"

He gulps knowing his crazy wife well also he remembers her threat from the first day of their marriage

He again looks back at his laptop and at the end can't help but glance at her from time to time. Vidharth took a deep breath, he didn't want to upset her anymore so he decided to go out and clear his mind.

Mythili who was looking at him from the corner of her eyes frowned when he suddenly went out of the room without saying anything. She shrugged thinking it might be some work and would return in 10 to 15 minutes.

But the 15 minutes turned into 30 but still no sign of him... she was now getting worried as she too knew many things were going on in his mind too, honestly she didn't want to leave him alone with his insecurities and other thoughts but then we all know it is necessary.

Being restless and worried for him Mythili went out of the room. After searching for him everywhere, she saw him standing along with Baba.

They look like they are having a deep conversation, she hides behind the pillar and listens silently. Her heart ach seeing tears in his eyes as he questioned Baba Sa who too had tears flowing eyes suddenly Vidharth sat down on the floor then Baba Sa joined him and settled himself on the floor.