Chapter 7

Extremely sorry for getting late but I was so catch up with my studies that's why. Hope my dear readers understand that 🙂 😊

Let's get into the chapter

Getting down from the car Mythili wait for Vidharth who come after parking the car

Getting down from the car Mythili wait for Vidharth who come after parking the car. Vidharth look at her for whole 2 minutes who don't know what to do under his sharp stare, she is getting nervous and continously holding her bridal dress and removing it from her soft hold while Licking her bottom lips looking down. Vidharth who was noticing her every single moments was enjoying seeing his effects on her, in this 28 years of life he never feel this he feels like only he has rights to make her nervous and to see her in this state.

He move his eyes from her hearing the opening of the entrance. He look towards that side and was amused for a second but then sigh and walk towards the entrance while Mythili too tag along with him like his tail.

[Not me writing siya instead of Mythili 😅]

They both stand infront of entrance and finally Mythili decided to look up but just to get confused seeing all the Rathod man standing on the door with their cold look except two grandpa and karthik who are their with soft smile on their face, here only karthik knows how he suppressed his excitement but he can't show it out because of Adheer's strict warning and glare of both the twin brothers.

[Well I will say dada sa, kaka sa, and baba from here onwards why? Because they are my friends now and they do not have any problem with me 😌]

Dada sa who was standing their with Arti thaal and soft smile on his face did her grah pravesh, this make Mythili confused and amaze at the same time because she never seen someone this respectfull person letting his male ego down and doing the work that should be done by the female of the family.

With a sweet smile she complete the ritual of grah pravesh then take blessings of dada sa and stand between all the Rathod males. But all the time what amaze Vidharth was 1st that every single member of family was present there which never happens in all this years, and the second thing is dada sa's smile.... this is not so often happening scene for all the people present there. His soft, sweet and polite personality was seen by karthik only but today everyone witness it and is glad that atleast grandpa is in peace now.

Mythili was looking around the house and was amaze to see such a huge and luxurious mansion, she look at dada sa when he calls her by her name

"Mythili beta!" He called and hearing this Vidharth, Aadheer and Ashwin feel disappointed for a second but didn't let it seen on their face.

"Jii dada sa" she said with a sweer polite smile

"Let me introduce you to all the family members okay" he said to which Mythili nodded with smile her not so small not so big teeth can be seen in that smile of her