Chapter 38

SURRRRPRISE!!!!

BEFORE YOUR READ

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION HERE
ITS IMPORTANT

As many of you knows that I deleted my two books.
So those readers who wanted to read 'whispered promise'
Visit this account 👇 and read there.
BTSHOPEWORLD1305

Please put your votes there and Comments too. Support this sweetheart please, she is the editor of that book.

BEFORE STARTING
VOTES PLEASE

BEFORE STARTING VOTES PLEASE

Its Sunday

After getting ready for the day mythili once look at vidharth who is sleeping on couch. She knows that he is already late then the time he should wake up on but she didn’t care to wake him. She decided to ignore him and then go away, he really need to realize her importance. Caging her, avoiding her, showing his agression is not the solution. he needs to understand how much hollow their relation are.

Mythili went out of the room, after performing her morning prayer she went towards kitchen. Inbetween she order maid to knock every family members door especially of her husband because after karthik he is the biggest sleepyhead.

Suddenly her phone ring she answer the call seeing its adheer’s call
“Hello

‘’Good morning DEVTA, how comes you call me today?”
Adheer close his eyes at her sarcasm and sigh in exhaustion and tiredness 

bhabhi maa---‘’

“now you remember your bhabhi maa huh? Where were you from the last two days huh!! No calls no msg and you bloodly didn’t even receive my one call…. Am I a fool over here to get worry if you eat something? How is your health? What are you doing there? Safe or no---

AREEEE STOP IT!!!!!!”

Adheer shouted interrupting her in middle who stop speaking and let him speak

why are you meowing early in morning huh?!! I told you millions of time to not to prove that you are jangali billi I know that you are. no need to prove it everytime.”

Mythili smile hearing him but still said to him in fake angry voice

“You know you are very lucky that you are not infront of me right now”

Adheer look behind him and thought
its good that you are not here’

“hello!!”

Adheer turn around again and smile. Whenever he talk or be around mythili he feel like his all problems, stress, tiredness flew away, he feels warmness and love and why not after all she is the one who love him, who treat him like her own son.