chapter 20

See the picture above ☝️

Night 7:30 pm

Mythili enters inside the kitchen to prepare dinner behind her dadasa and karthik too tailed along

Right now they both are the most bored persons in mansion, they have nothing to do other than getting bore so why not to help Mythili a little.

In noon they three talk alot like alot in which Mythili share about her memories with her family, her brother, papa everyone and karthik tell about how he used to live back in telangana not to forgot his pranks he pulled on those poor teachers and professors of his whereas dadasa said how handsome and Charming personality he was in his time also how girls use to gets flat with his just one smile.

Mythili enjoy her whole day alot along with dadasa and karthik. Kakasa and babasa didn't come out of their room unless it for lunch or evening tea. But yeah the thing is they all have their meal together.

Ashwin, Adheer and Vidharth went to their respective work, eventhough Mythili gets worried thinking about what they will have for lunch but dadasa manage her by saying they are not kids so don't worry about them, also if she wants then she can send lunch for them from tomorrow. And she just sigh let the thing slide for today with heavy heart but she for sure decided to handle their diet from tomorrow herself only.

Now back to the present.

Mythili turn around after tugging her saree pallu near her waist

"What would you like to have for dinner?" She ask to both of them and before karthik start his list of items dadasa interrupt him before only

"Make something which is quick and light, which is easy for you to make."

"Still, any specific item?"

This time karthik said before dadasa again stop him

"Mythili, I heard from uncle (Mythili's father) that you make world's best began ka bharta I want to taste it. Please make that for your handsome devar sa"

Karthik said winking at her while caressing her beard and dadasa hit his head from behind making him pout and Mythili giggle.

"You really think cooking is a easy task huh!! Mythili do one thing give him one vegetable to cut he will get to know"

Dadasa said glaring at karthik in playful manner but the helpers of the mansion gets shock seeing the dominating, cold emotionless devil being all softy and playful for the first time.

"As it's dadasa's order so necessary to follow. Here karthik cut this tomatoes for me please" she said keeping knife and tomatoes infront of him who gulp

"Huh!! First of all it's not at all a big task to cut it OK. I can do it in a second and--"

"We don't want to here your 'second of all' first complete your 'first of all' then go there"