chapter 16

There karthik went upstairs to Vidharth and Mythili's room and here Lavanya who was standing since last night in the same position gets access to move herself

There karthik went upstairs to Vidharth and Mythili's room and here Lavanya who was standing since last night in the same position gets access to move herself. She curse karthik a little and move her head right to left to check if anyone is there.

Slowly she open her phone and make a call.

"Hello, if you want to know about the tragedy happen with Mr. Rathod's wife on their marriage then immediately come to Rathod mansion."
.
.
.
.
"Hello, the bride of mr. Rathod gets kidnapped on her wedding day. Some bitch takes her place Mr. Rathod wants you to show her real face to the world. Want to know more then come Rathod mansion"
.
.
.
.
"Mrs. Vidharth Rathod faced something so bad come to Rathod mansion for spicy information"

She put her phone back with a smirk
"Now who will save you Mythili? You will be thrown out and no one will bring you back this time. Outside you will rot in degradation whereas here I will live like a queen, you slap me na!! You don't deserve to live with respect. I will ruin you"

She relax for few minutes lost in her thoughts but
She immediately straighten herself when she notice Mythili, karthik, dada sa and Vidharth coming towards her.

"Haan so chipkali, did you move your muscles?" Karthik said as soon as he come infront of her making her shoot a glare at him

"Oyy don't glare at me you chipkali. I have three mafia brother who is merciless they will pull your eyes out and will make it's soup and feed the same to street dogs"

Karthik said feeling proud when she show fear on her face. Vidharth roll his eyes and Ashwin who was all ready to go hospital heard him and chuckle at his brother's word.

Mythili was about to say something to karthik but before that

"Aree Confuse why street dogs only? Don't worry myth--

"Bhabhi sa"

karthik was cut off by Ashwin who remind him to say
'bhabhi sa' cause he knows that Vidharth singh Rathod is not someone who will give you second chance to learn. And the punishment would not be something that karthik be able to handle so Ashwin come on time to rescue him.

"Bhabhi sa karthik, she is your bhabhi sa not bestfriend or Mythili hmm. Don't forget again" Eventhough Ashwin try to say it low and enough for karthik to hear only but Vidharth still heard his each and every word

" not only his but yours and Adheer's bhabhi sa too" Vidharth said slowly yet strictly enough for only Ashwin to hear, no one else can hear him; king never do mistakes.

"Lavanya come and sit here" their bro conversation comes to an end hearing Mythili who took Lavanya's hand and move towards couch to make her sit

Seeing this karthik point his finger on them looking at Vidharth with a face that says 'see that chipkali is moving bhaisa, punish her now'
Vidharth ignore him and walk towards Mythili pulling her away from Lavanya not wanting to have Lavanya's touch on his wife.
Awwww 🤧