chapter 10

Let's start without any delay

I did give promise to dada sa but how will I make them agree? All are cold and emotionless stubborn I'm sure this will be difficult goddd give me some idea it's already 8 am breakfast time for me

Whom to start first?? Ashwin? Or Adheer? No no even brothers too have so much distance let's try that Mr. Rathod make them agree for breakfast.... but the big thing is that I have to make him agree for breakfast first na...

And that khadoos is the biggest problem here. If he agree then I'm sure other junior khadoos will also agree.... so let's start with the easiest one here and that is kaka sa

With the help of a kind servant I stand infront of one room.... crossing my fingers and taking the name of maa durga I knock the door... please maa durga make him agree please

After two minutes the door open revealing kaka sa in well ironed blue suit, perfect comb hairs and black and white beard. He look at me for a second with blank face but then he come back to normal and make side for me to enter with a very small smile on his face.

I touch his feets taking his blessings to which he just put his hand above my head

"Good morning kaka sa. How was your sleep?" I ask with a smile to which he just answer softly in one word.

"Good"

I look around the properly arranged room which is is beautiful giving vintage vibes I love the room so much it's really beautiful especially the beautiful huge frame of kaki sa in royal traditional look, she looks so beautiful

"Wow!! Kaka sa your room is so magnificent...." I said inorder to start the conversation but I can't deny the fact that the Is actually so beautiful not so royal not so simple too only elegant.

"Your kaki sa was the one who decorate this room. She likes everything to be kept in proper arrangement no dust or bad arrange is accepted" he said admiring the room and give a fun smile at the last line.

One thing I got to know is that all the Rathod males just live their wife soo much and after them they all just lost their path.... I don't know who is lucky for getting whom but I just know that all the three couples are lucky and blessed to have eachother in their life.

"And now you take care of this room so dearly" I stated to which he smile very little looking around the room nodding his head with hmm. They all are emotionless, cold and devil all the time but the time when they are talked about their late wife they all goes softie.

"Aap yaha kuch Kam se aaye the betajii?" He ask with normal face again why you look so peaceful when you were smiling.

[You are here, any work betajii]

"Yeah kaka sa I'm here to inform you that the yummy tasty breakfast is ready so please come there to have it.... and yeah the most important thing is today you will be one of the lucky person who will get opportunity to taste the lunch made by Shri Shri shri Mythili Ashutosh Chakraborty..... haha Mythili Vidharth Rathod" I said change the last line with nervous chuckle stupid me saying this in front of my kaka sasur if mumma get to know this then I'm so gone.