Chapter 49

Next morning 9 AM

Next morning
9 AM

After a pleasant and sensual night, our lovely couple is still sleeping giving no damn to the world, just like they did last night.

Our Elders who woke up early at 6 am were in shock because of their daughter's absence, well it was the first time she had slept until. But they decided not to disturb the couple, they didn't even let any of the three brothers roam around their room knowing well Karthik and Adheer along with Tia for sure would disturb them.

Ashwin is the only understanding person, to be honest.

"Dada sa, I am hungry. Please let us go and wake them now"

Karthik whined for the nth time. Adheer and Tia nodded their head agreeing with Karthik cause they had been starving since morning and refused to have food made by the chefs.

Even Ashwin and Elders skip their breakfast today as they are habitual of Mythili's handmade food but our Poor Mythili is resting as she didn't get to rest last night, thanks to Vidharth Singh Rathore.

Baba Sa was in deep thought when he suddenly got an idea he gave a knowing stare to Vardhan while pointing in the Kitchen who understood his signal and smiled proudly

"We will cook today,"

They both said at the same time in a proud voice, Karthik, Ashwin and Adheer looked at them as if they had grown two horns. Tia claps her hands in excitement smiling and showing her baby teeth sitting beside Adheer.

Dada Sa gives his son a proud face, first, they did Pooja in the morning, then patiently waited for Mythili which they never did and now are ready to cook even though they never boiled a glass of water in their life.

"You both know how to cook?"

Ashwin asked with crossed hands and raised brows to which they both looked at each other before passing him a toothy smile and shaking their head as NO

"baba sa, kis kam ke liye hai. He will guide us."

[Baba sa will guide us]

Vardhan said putting his arm around Dada Sa who pushed it away with a glare

"Baap ke shoulder peh hath rakhte ho! Iitne bade ho gaye ho tum?"

[You place your hand on your father's shoulder! Have you grown this much?]

"Bada to ho hi gaya hun baba sa, mere to charo bête bhi bade hogaye hai."

Vardhan said proudly only to get a knock on his head by Dada sa

"You are still younger than me and Rudra mind it. dare you do something like this again I will throw you out of the mansion"

Dada sa warned him with a glare, dada sa is very strict in such matters, Vardhan knows so he nodded his head. No matter how many houses a Vardhan can purchase but Rathore mansion is the only home.