chapter 41

CHAPTER 42
ONCE THE VOTES REACH UP TO 4k or you all will have to wait.

"What the hell you mean by no jet is there??!!"

I shouted at my employee holding his collar along with him in the air when they informed us that there was no jet plane available at that time. I am already very restless, just want to see my angel but why would everything go according to my wish?

We have around 4 jet planes, no 5 now as Dada has purchased new But none of them is useful

"Sir, Mr. MS Rathore (Mahendra Singh Rathore) ordered to send all the jets on a world tour."

Another employee explains fearfully literally shaking. Dada sa, you played well!!

"Vidharth leave him. Bhai sa asked for a chopper they said that Baba sa sends all the choppers too for a world tour. Will have to think of something else"

Kaka sa informed me making me push that man away in anger. Why Dada sa!!!

God I so wanted to shout but control myself. Fisting my hand tightly I glare at those employees one last time before walking away from there.

After making an important call I return where everyone is standing impatiently. I gulp when my eyes fall on Baba as his demeanour clearly shows how angry he is, his scary aura is shaking all the employees in front of him.

After like 5 minutes my chopper landed there all of them looked towards it whereas I stood still keeping my straight face and hands on my back

"Whose chopper is this?"

I heard Karthik asking to which I answered not looking at him or anyone else

"Mine"

Thankfully Dada Sa was not aware of it otherwise that old man would have sent this one on a world tour too. Never thought Dada Sa would pull this kind of stunt, he beat me and Baba Sa too. That Old man has much more intelligence than he shows in front of everyone. Salut to you Dada sa but why did you show me by taking my angel away?

"Your chopper!!!"

Ignoring Adheer's shock I enter the chopper behind me Baba sa then Kaka sa lastly three brothers of mine.

After getting the information about that pilot who was threatened by Adheer we get to know that they are in Kedarnath, Uttarakhand. I don't know why Dada sa chose to go there. But then I remembered the last paragraph of Mythili's letter

[And ever feel like you are not able to bear things anymore then come to the one who is there to hear you, to take your sorrow, to help you... find your peace there. Take care my patient and dare you to look at another girl, I swear I will kill her first then break your legs and tie you along with me and Mythili Vidharth Rathore never give threats in thin air ]