Chapter 28

Okay so this double update is gifted to the birthday girl whoes birthday was on 21st January
I'm sorry for gifting it little late but 😅 let's leave it

Pray alot for you, may god bless you will all happiness and success this year.

(I'm sorry not aware of your name but you know this is for you)

**************************
One more thing

A very talented girl wrote a poem for our main lead

I didn't get time to praise her so now doing This is just so perfect and lovely dear, it's suits our leads alot

This is just so perfect and lovely dear, it's suits our leads alot.
Thank you for writing such an amazing poem, for putting your efforts and love.
Thanks alot sweetheart. This means alot
I LOVE IT ALOT

ALOT OF CLAPS FOR YOUR TALENT 👏👏👏

(readers claps to banti hai👏👏)

[NOW LETS GETS INTO THE STORY]

[same day when Mythili escape]

After that fight and me talking rudely with baba sa, I went out and decided to ignore it

After that fight and me talking rudely with baba sa, I went out and decided to ignore it. But if Mythili put her feet out of the mansion then she will face the lucifer himself.

In this two days only i know how i keep myself away from her, everytime she comes infront of me then as soon as she notice me she runs away like a little mouse; i guess i scared her alot. But then she still cares, send dinner for me, not to forget the lunch i get everyday in my office....

All this feels so real that I always try to find something fake, something unreal in her. Whatever it is i just know one thing that she is not going away from me.... she is my sanity, my desires whom I just want to keep safe and away from this cruel world but first has to keep her safe from my cruelty.

I just pray that for a while you just don't do anything, Mythili. Follow my words otherwise I don't know what will I do in anger.

"Mr. Rathore you have meeting to attain." Adheer inform me and I nodded going out with him to the meeting room.