chapter 12

"YOU BLOODLY WITCH"

"YOU BLOODLY WITCH"

"Yes you blood witch... wait that was not in the script"

Karthik who just unconsciously said the word to Mythili hearing a sudden loud shout of someone said. He think twice he heard that word truly or not.... if he just imagine things na then Mythili will fucking kill him and make his soup and have it in starter.

Mythili glare at him before going away with dada sa and kaka sa to see who is there.

"YOU WITCH HOW DARE YOU TO STEAL MY HUSBAND HUH?" Lavanya said coming towards her making Mythili shock. She stand still at her place not knowing what to do, how to react. The thought of Lavanya coming back didn't even once come in her mind.... she accepted her new life already and was happy to get the love of her life as husband but now she feel like everything will be snatch away and Lavanya is the one who is gonna snatch all this.

But she feel like crying hard at the fact that eventhough she want to keep all them with her she can't because this all is meant to Lavanya's. She is the one who is daughter-in-law of this family, who is wife of Vidharth not her. It's all Lavanya's from the starting don't know why god played with her like this.

Mythili close her eyes in fear of getting harsh slap by Lavanya when she move towards her to slap her but before that dada sa hold her hand in middle and push her hand away within as soon as he touch her in a way that clearly shows that he don't like her at all. If it's not to protect Mythili he would never even go near her shadow.

"What the hell you are doing here?" Rudra ask in anger and powerful tone coming downstairs with Ashwin and Adheer, get surprise seeing Lavanya here but soon it's replace with anger.

"Baba--"

" Stop right there. Who gives you rights to call me Baba sa huh? It's sir for you" Rudra said in a rude and cold tone which clearly shows that know your place before speaking infront of me.

This is the thing of Rathod mens they show people their place within a second if they want. They never like anyone speaking much or being oversmart infront of them.

Lavanya looks so embarrassed right now she glare at Mythili secretly before giving him a tight smile. Lavanya is not a type of girl she let someone disrespect her but she knows she is nothing infront of Rathods. Her glaring at Mythili who was standing still with teary eyes but not letting them out standing shock.... all this is notice by Adheer and kaka sa.

Kaka sa wanted to go towards her and tell her that you are the daughter-in-law of Rathod but can't do that right now. Whereas Adheer was thinking why Lavanya is glaring at her isn't she is her bestfriend?

"How dare you to come back here after running away from the marriage, You are here to ask for death huh?" Rudra said in authoritative tone making Lavanya nervous

"S-sir I didn't run away. It's all planned by this Mythili, she is a bit--"

"Mind your tongue Lavanya, otherwise I won't hesitate to cut it." For the first time in all this years vardhan middle in family matter well in all this years there was no family matter but still he never speak in protective tone for any of family members.