PROLOGUE

"If you want the last sign of your mother, which is this 1 acre land you first have to complete the condition written in this will"

said my Nana ji with full authority and tone that says you have to complete it and it is compulsory; making me roll my eyes internally still respecting him for being the father of my late mother.

"What is the condition, Dad?"

Ask my father to which Grandpaa first closes his eyes and takes a deep breath... something is wrong

"So... according to the will... this land which the last sign of your mother and my daughter... will be given to you only when... (clear his throat) only when you are married to a well-mannered and cultured girl and is leading happy married life... After one year of your marriage, this land will be yours if everything is fine between the couple"

Grandpa completed the condition making all of us shocked and I felt like I would burst out anytime. I'm so damn angry right now that I can kill him right now but can't Do anything as I respect this old man (maternal grandpa)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm ready for the marriage but... I will choose my bride myself."

Said Vidharth to everyone to which everyone agreed and it's also not like if they will oppose and he is going to listen.

"But what type of girl you want?"

Ask Vidharth's maternal uncle

"I am seeking a self-sufficient and capable woman who is intelligent and financially independent. She should not interfere in my affairs or demand any rights as a wife. Like me, she should be ambitious and strong. We will lead separate lives and she should not expect any attention or communication from me. In return, she will have the privilege of being known as the wife of Vidharth Singh Rathod and will have access to power and fame." Vidharth calmly described his expectations with a stoic expression.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mythili you are my everything thing, without you, I can't even imagine spending a day, you are so precious to me please don't ever leave me. You know right how much you mean to me you are my girl (releases her from his arm kisses her forehead and brings the tulip flower bouquet, bending own one knee... proposing to her ) Mythili I love e------"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"you are timid, soft and innocent not fit for my dark world.... not perfect for a man like me. I need someone strong and bad as I'm not as pure and innocent as you. I want someone who is cold-hearted and emotionless like me not soft and kind-hearted like you."

"I don't want to ruin you so better never interfere in my business or life otherwise be ready to cut your white soft wings and be in my dark possessive grasp"

I said while looking at her dancing figure darkly with an angry stare. How dare this girl affect me when she even once looked at me or tried to know who I

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I thought I was going to attain the marriage of my best friend never knew I would be the bride. And that too of a devil who for sure despises me the most the way he looks at me I'm sure that he hates me. he will kill me without a second thought if I do something crazy.

I just don't understand how can a man hate someone innocent like me when I didn't even do anything wrong with him. Hey maa durga please save me."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You bring my family all together, you are the reason for my family's happiness, you tie us in a tight rope of happiness. The sole reason for my new desires. you make me feel euphoric."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

RATHORE:
Meet a family that has everything, yet nothing at all. The Rathores are successful in every field but struggle to connect emotionally as each member is burdened with their insecurities and guilt. They are ruthless, cruel, emotionless, egoistic, merciless, and heartless when it comes to emotions.

They rule all over India, Their name is enough to make people pee in their pants, without their permission no one can do any type of business in India, if they don't approve then even legal work will remain illegal.

They bring the most elegant, wealthy and happy family in front of the world but behind the huge golden doors
father and son, brother and brother, grandchild and grandpa, uncle and nephew never exchange a word until it's not a professional matter.

But what if an innocent angel could bring them all together and rebuild a happy, united family? Will she succeed or fail?

What if she marries the cold-hearted man, who is nothing short of a devil in human form?  Will he love and cherish her or cut her wings?

Join the journey of this little angel as she sets out to bring this broken family together, even if it means enduring pain and hurt along the way.

Her innocent self wants to rebuild the shattered pieces of this family's frame and design it anew, with or without getting hurt.

Join the journey of

Vidharth Singh Rathore, the elder son of the family, and his crazy wife, Mythili Ashutosh Chakraborty,

So here is the prologue guys
Hope you like it
Do comment with your opinions
Vote and follow Me
Don't forget to check my first story.
Follow me on Instagram link is given in the description of my account.
Insta account name: Vaarushiii

Thank you very much for your support and love.