chapter 30

SLAPPP!!!!!!

SLAPPP!!!!!!

Mythili gasp putting her hands on her mouth looking at Vidharth in horror. A sob escape her mouth but before Vidharth can slap karthik again she run and stand infront of him protecting him from another harsh slap.

Her teary red eyes look into Vidharth's dark red anger filled eyes. She is terrified but this....

She diverted her eyes towards Vidharth's hand which stop in air when she come infront of karthik. She gulp and look at Vidharth again and with pleading eyes shake her head slowly. When his furious eyes kept glaring at her so she helpless join her hands together looking at him who wide his eyes fisting his hands tightly

Suddenly

Punch on the glass table with a thud sound breaking it in millions of pieces. Making everyone standing there to look at him in horror.

Vidharth's hand gets red in his own blood Mythili gasp and was about to go towards him but as soon as she move his one feet Adheer hold her hands keeping her at her place. She look at him whoes heart hurts seeing her teary eyes but keep his stonic face he shake his head with stern eyes

"Adheer, leave me. Blood!! Blood adheer!!!.... leave my hand, his Blood is flowing"

She said trying to convince him. Her eyes are full of concern and fear only. She is scared terrified, hurt but seeing injured Vidharth she feel like he need her and she can't let her love to suffer alone. She feel like his eyes are pleading her to stay by his side, those needy, helpless eyes. Her heart pains. She wants to treat him, tell him that she is there with him, she don't want him to feel pain, she is there to understand hum.

What type of love is this? He never once did anything to make anyone happy. Today also in his anger he committe the biggest crime? How can she still worry for him? Still can understand his helplessness, guilt, anger, need....

Ask Mythili's mind once

"She loves him. Loves him so dearly his eyes holds the pain, millions of emotion he is like a teenager who fails to understand his emotions and in anger and frustration says hurtful words. She knows her husband is wrong today but she too knows that he is just worried and afraid. When no one will understand him there should be someone who will not misunderstand him right."

Vidharth diverted his eyes from her when Adheer didn't let her come near him. His brother is scared that he will hirt his own wife. What is wrong in that? He did that before also na. without glancing at anyone Vidharth just walk away from there directly towards their room.

"Mythili not now please. Bhai sa is really angry he will hurt you"

Adheer said trying to convince her