Chapter 46

The magnificent architecture of the temple, the carvings and the positive aura will make your soul pure

The magnificent architecture of the temple, the carvings and the positive aura will make your soul pure. The whole family was lost in the beauty of the temple and its it's surroundings. Many devotees were there and what added beauty was that they were wearing traditional South Indian wear.

"You know why one should visit the temple? We can pray to God by being at home too. There is no difference in god, so why should we visit a temple?"

Mythili asked Karthik who fell into deep thought at her question. Behind them, Vidharth, Adheer and Ashwin too heard the question and started giving it a thought.

Elders were walking ahead, it is one of the rituals of Rameshwaram temple that, Before entering the main temple, one should take a bath in the holy waters of Agni Theertham, a sacred sea located near the temple. After that, they can enter the temple wearing traditional clothes only.

"Maybe because temples are built on the place where the god manifested himself. Like a place where he was born or blessed people by his presence."

Ashwin answered after thinking for a while, Mythili smile turning back at his answer and said

"Certainly you are right. Visiting a temple is a way to experience peace and positivity. The positive energy left by great sages, saints, and kings who performed various rituals and penance in the temple still lingers. When you visit a temple, this energy purifies the aura around you, helping you to remove stress and tension, and showing you the right path. So, for inner peace and calmness, one should visit a temple and connect with the positive energy of the divine.

Jab hriday ka Shor nikaal na ho tab mandir is the best place."

[To ease the heaviness of the heart, that time temple is the best place]

She said the last line glancing at Vidharth and remembering how Vidharth expressed everything to Baba sa at Kedarnath, how he accepted her as his wife in Badrinath, in Puri and Rameshwaram the blissful family time also progressed in everyone's relationship.

Vidharth gets her words clearly and looks at his wife proudly thinking

'How come you bless a devil like me with this angel god??'

few old women passing by them who heard Mythili's talk were not able to see her as her back was facing them but they heard her voice, her mature talk and saw her waist-length beautiful hair.

"So mature and sensible girl she is" one said admiring her another woman also supported her while glancing at Mythili.

"She is beauty with a brain"

"My grandson is of same age as her, she is young and beautiful let's talk with her family, be friends with them. I would love to make her my granddaughter-in-law"

The first one said excitedly adoring Mythili with a smile.

Unknown to them their talk was heard by Adheer, who was walking just beside them. And we all know our Adheer well he looked at his brother who was busy admiring his wife and whispered to him