Chapter 47

[Kindly see this comment if you use instagram

[Kindly see this comment if you use instagram. A visual bond of Adheer, Ashwin, Karthik with Mythili]

The next day everyone returned home and went to their respective room to take a rest. This time even Karthik too moved towards his room instead of Ashwin's room.

The next morning Mythili woke up early all fresh and energetic now, why wouldn't she? when she took a rest from yesterday evening to today's morning.

Waking up she glanced at Vidharth who was in his deep slumber hugging her close to his chest, she smiled as she softly removed his hand from her waist and ran her fingers through his hair while admiring him.

Her eyes move from his fine forehead to his long eyelashes down to his glowing skin with a perfectly shaped beard and moustache.

Her eyes stopped at his lips for a few seconds before she once again glanced back at his whole face with a constant smile on her face feeling herself as the luckiest person to get this man when she recalled how he behaved, took care of her, loved her, spent nights just to assure her safety throughout the whole trip.

She softly put her lips on his forehead with a low 'thank you' only to get pulled by Vidharth closer.

She gulped at the thought that he woke up making her still but then she realized and smiled at her silliness cause her sleepy head was still in his sleep and she was safe.

She once again slowly pulled herself out of his arms and instead put a pillow there and with a last glance at him she went inside the bathroom to get fresh.

Draping herself in a coffee colour kanjeevarm saree, tying her hair in a loose bun, and adoring her hands and ears with Bengals and Jumkha she hurriedly got ready for the day.

Her eyes went to the platinum beautiful waist chain and she blushed recalling that moment. She turned around and glanced at her husband who was fast asleep, she didn't bother to wake him as it was still only 5:45 am and his time of waking up was around 6:30.

Moving out she first went towards the pooja room and started cleaning it with the help of servants. She then did the Aarti and prayed for the happiness and prosperity of the family and turned around to see Dada sa, Baba sa and Kaka sa standing joining their hands with a small thankful smile with closed eyes.

Mythili smiled as she went towards them with Aarti, they all took the Aarti and blessed her when she took their blessings.

"thank you for coming into our life beta, thanks a lot,"

Baba Sa said putting his hand on her head and blessing her. She shook her head at him with a smile which he returned and kissed her temple lovingly making her reminded of her father. She blinked her eyes and smiled at him

"now no sorry, no thank you, no tears only one thing and that is Happiness should resonate in this mansion" Kaka sa said keeping his arms around Rudra's shoulder.