Chapter 9

BEFORE READING THE CHAPTER PLEASE HAVE A LOOK IN FAMILY CHART IT WILL BE HELPFUL FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THIS CHAPTER AS WELL AS THE UPCOMING CHAPTER 😊 😀

I run towards the direction which is show to me by that sweet grandma And knock the door.... when I didn't get the answer I knock one more time but this time the door push away slightly which means it's open.

I slowly push it open and enter inside the bedroom slowly and look around the not so clean room... God is this even a room of human being. Food packets are scattered everywhere and he is sleeping in the middle of them.

I first go and turn of the TV which is on since go knows when, then open the curtains to let the morning lights come inside then turn around and go towards him calling him softy...

Papa use to say if we wake up someone then caress their head, give them foot massage, patt their cheeks, kiss their forehead lovingly, call them softly and slowly in loving tone so that he or she wakes up happily and with the feel of being loved, and their day went well, we should do that especially to kids.

"Karthik" I call him softly and lovingly just like papa use to do with me.... I'm missing him, he should know that his daughter wake up early being a responsible wife and daughter-in-law But he is sleeping without caring of his daughter let him call me, I will have a good conversation with him.

"Karthik??" I try calling him again but he is in deep sleep, I'm also stupid just because I'm up early In the morning doesn't mean na that everyone should wake up but still I want him to wake up so that he can show me around I don't have anything to do right now. And my dear husband is also sleeping without caring about his lovely wife who gets ready for him only.

But as he is also tired of all marriage and hectic day of yesterday let him sleep. But not karthik he should wake up and give company to his bestfriend cum bhabhi now.

I went towards him and shake his hands a little to wake him up but he just turn to otherside. I caress his hair softly and call him

"Karthik, please wake up" but no reply what type of sleepyhead he is... if someone is waking you up sweetly then you should wake up na... alright then if you don't want to get up with love then...

"Ahhh" he shouted loudly when I pull his hair harshly he wake up with jerk and look at me with his sleepy and irritating face... he looks like a chachundar right now.

I suppress my laugh looking at his irritated sleepy face and stand there innocently.

"Why you did it??" He asked being all irritated and he is not even trying to hide his irritation, wow great man.

"So that you wake up and show me around" I stated to him with a sweet smile thinking now he is up so we will have fun but then he laid down back and said

"I'm not showing you around go back to your devil husband" he said and went back to sleep.

"But karthik he is sleeping and I want to roam around this beautiful mansion please na wake up.... you are my bestfriend na can't you do this much for me" requesting him while pulling his hand and making him seat properly I continue