5 Bad Mood

Emaan was resting tired on her bed she really wants to sleep but it was already seven now if she will sleep now then she won't be able to sleep at night and she have an exact same schedule tomorrow aswell and for that she needs to have a proper night sleep!

Emaan was never good at functioning without a nap after school but these tution timings were very unreasonable for her she would have liked a little late classes probably at 9 or 8 but that's something Arhaan would never appreciate! He wants to spent time with his sister after coming back from office!

She was just hoping these two and half months go fast and she gets done with this all studies and especially school! She was done with school she was very excited to join college! She was busy staring the ceilings when bell rang! If she wouldn't have lied she must be using her phone right now but because of her one stupid lie she was very bored! It was also a rule in the house whenever she looses a phone she looses Tv and all the OTT streaming sites aswell! She do have her laptop but she doesn't really remember her passwords so she was idle!

She pushed herself to stand up because she knows her brother wont like her sitting in room and ignoring the doorbell! Arhaan was very strict at few things and being polite to guest was one of them! Even though Haadi and Haya weren't guest but she have to treat them like it when they were at house! She has always been asked to respect guests because she was always very bad at it! As as child she used to hide when some guest use to come but she never liked Arhaan's reaction afterwards! She was very reluctant to greet until her brother stare her down she was just plan shy!

As much as she wanted to stay away from Haya but she cannot she made a mental note to convince Haya one more time but she knows she won't relent if she won't she would at last take Ali's help his brother would be little less angry if Ali is involved! But the thing was Ali himself know when to draw a line he was a very chill guy but he can not let his 16 year old sister go wild all alone!

"Assalam alikum Haadi bhai! Hi" she greeted both the siblings with atmost smile she can master! Arhaan noticed something was off because every time Haya was here they would literally jump on each other but she seemed a little off today! Maybe she was tired he thought!

"Walikum asalam emmi kesi ho ziyada pareshan to nhi karaha na ye tumhara stupid bhai!" Haadi asked after settling on the couch of main hall!

Emaan just chuckled and shook her no! While Arhaan rolled his eyes! He too greeted Haya with a polite smile but thats All he do everytime he don't really talks to her alot! He have maintained his distance with everybody around him except his sister and Haadi!

After a little conversation they still had time for dinner and as Haadi and Arhaan were busy in random conversations and both of the girls were really not interested in Haya gestured her to go upstairs if they were in normal situation they would have left long ago probably right after greeting! She really wants Arhaan to stop her but to her dismay he just give her a nod!

"Bhaiya hum uper jarahe ha!" She told him and left for upstairs!

"Ab batou decide kia kia phenogi?" Hayaa happily exclaimed!
"Haya meri batt samjho please mujhe nhi ana hayaa tum bhaiya ko nhi janti wo tange tordenge meri!" Emaan shared her worries!

"Yar unko kese pata dubai me unko farihste  bata kr aynge tum stupid logo ki tarha Ali ko batane ka soochrahi ho bahe nhi pata chalega koi tracker thori na ha tumhare andar! Mere mama papa jaldi sojate ha aiman or uska bhai hame pick krlnge or thori hi deair me drop krdenge kisi ko pata nhi chalega relax yar phir kab aynge aise mouqe bataou?" Haya tried to convince her!

"Meri 17 birthday ha 2 hafte bad tumhari wajah se wo bhi barbad hogi zindagi bhar ki qaid me chali jaungi me aur jo class lagegi wo alag or to or ainda tumhare ghar khabhi rukne bhi nhi denge Allah kre me phasu  to tum bhi phaso itna dante Haadi bhai ke bas nhi!"