9 Zimmal jamshed

It was 6 in the morning now Emaan woke up for her fajar prayer she doesn't remember sleeping in her bed last night because she slept half way in the movie and Arhaan woke her up to send her to her bedroom she practically sleep walked so she doesn't remember anything about it.

Even though she slept late but she was surprisingly feeling active! She was in a much better mood maybe because she was now sure that her brother isn't mad anymore also she had a movie night with Arhaan after super long!

Arhaan was too busy since months now that they haven't got the time! It was their ritual to have a movie night every Saturday but they aren't doing this from so long! Even though the last time they did it Emaan wasn't allowed to watch any film other than the Disney ones atleast not with Arhaan! She was allowed to watch dramas and stuff but movies especially bollywood ones Arhaan always thought were too much for her innocent mind!

Emaan was 14 when Arhaan's got one of the biggest projects of the country and since than he got super busy even though it made them way more rich then they were! It was after that project they moved to the mansion they were currently living before that they used to live in a beautiful nice two story villa It wasn't as huge as the one the are currently living in!

After that project Arhaan did his best to spend time with his sister he attended her school meetings he took time just to teach her! He did everything he could manage but he was billionaire now he got awarded as the best businessman of the year. His company was thriving it was reaching the highest shares in market every day,that is why they couldn't have those movie nights or even the fun days every week! Arhaan was too tired after a long day to do this kinda stuff!

Now after almost 2 and half years He was back on track the big government project got over last month and he was pretty much relaxed now! He have been supremely sorry because he wasn't able to spend time with his baby sister but he always made sure to see her before school everyday and have dinner with her every night also he was the one who used to tuck in her bed until she turned 15! He still does it sometimes but now that she was growing old he gave her space which he thought she needs! Every night after she sleeps he goes just to check on her and gently leaves the room after pecking her forehead and reciting safety duas on her!

Emaan knew that her brother would allow her to miss school today as according to him she must be really tired but Emaan thought its better to go to school rather than staying home because she doesn't have anything fun to do and studying at school is alot better than studying alone at home!

After her prayer and her morning routine she started getting dress up as it was 7:00 now! After getting dressed up she went downstairs to have her breakfast! Arhaan was still in his jogging clothes he was just back from a jog! He was surprised to see emaan there he thought she is going to miss school today and that is why he didn't send Aani to wake her up!

"I thought you'd skipping today! Itni jaldi uth gai wo bhi khudse theek hona? Was it a bad dream? Is anything bothering you?" He started because he was worried now!

"Good morning to you to bhaiya! And i am fine no bad dreams pakaa! Bs namaz bad soocha khud hi uth jau mujhe ghar pe rehkar bore nhi hona!" She taunted but answered him back!

"Good morning bhot acha kia you shouldn't miss school especially when exams are so near chalo betho dining table pe me shower lekar ata hu!" He went upstairs.

Emaan was trying really hard to hide her milk and that is when Arhaan entered the dining room!
"Emaan beta chup chap dhood piyo raat me bhi nhi pia tha mene tab nhi bola iska ye matlab nhi ab bhi na bolu!" He spoked from behind!

Emaan immediately put glass down and smiled sheepishly! "Hehe me to bs peene hi wali thi ab kab aye?" She tried for a charming smile!

He just glared at her until she picked her glass up and gulped it down!
"Hogaya ab khush?" She asked sarcastically