36 vulnerable

Arhaan frowned when he heard the commotion outside!

"What happened?" Zimmal asked after noticing his face!

Arhaan quickly called the manger!

"What is the matter?" He asked firmly

"Arhaan sir someone is trying to vandalise the property!" Manger replied

"Then call the cops!" Arhaan snapped

Zimmal frowned why was Arhaan so concerned!

"Yes sir!" Manager replied

"Kia hogaya ha Arhaan?" Zimmal asked

"This is my property Zimmal!" Arhaan replied and stood up!

"Ohh!" Zimmal processed the information!

She trailed behind Arhaan!

Arhaan went to check himself and Zimmal followed him!

Amaan just wanted to trouble his mother his mother thought he is sleeping how can she even think like that he haven't been able to sleep since years now!

He left the hotel room as soon as she left he wanted to trouble her one last time she was here without her husband it would be fun to se how would she able to do it without him!

He bought some spray paints from local shop and thought to do graffiti on private property so that police can arrest him for vandalising!

Arhaan stepped outside and saw a young boy with hoodie trying to paint his wall before he can walk to him a fancy car came and the driver stepped outside he forcibly dragged Amman with his arm and threw him in the car!

Amna was tracking his phone without him realising! She searched entire day when one of her husband's private investigators tracked Amman's phone and she reached here!

The second she saw her son's hoodie she have no doubts that this is him she ordered the driver to drag him towards the car!

Zimmal gasped and Arhaan's eyes widened the driver literally dragged him so harshly that it could have hurted him bad!

"What the hell!" Zimmal said!

"Must be some rich brat!!" Arhaan muttered!

"God Mom! You destroyed my fun!" Amaan whined ignoring the pain as soon as he settled inside the car!

"Shut up Amaan shut up! Tumhe pata bhi ha meein kitna pareshan thi?" Amna shouted

"Fancy for someone who is literally here to throw me!" Amman rolled his eyes!

Amna kept her mouth shut she had no answer to give him!

"Arhaan will you make a call?" Zimmal asked softly

Arhaan looked at her with no answer in his eyes!

"Should I?" He asked

"Hear her out Arhaan! Maybe she needs money! Listen her!" Zimmal was taking so softly making Arhaan calm down!

"Okay!" He replied

"Ye lijyege! Her card!" Zimmal took the card out of her bag!

Arhaan make a call with shaking hands!

"Kia chaiye ha apko?" Arhaan asked rudely!

"Meet me at my hotel!" Amna replied

Arhaan looked at Zimmal and she answered his unasked question!

"I will come with you!" She answered with a smile!

"Me Ali ko inform krke ata hu!" Arhaan replied and walked ahead!

Mahv_e_Hairat (lost in wonder)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें