72| No Idea

"Emaan enough!" Haya tightly squeezed her hand and give her a look to shutup.

Zimmal was almost on the verge of panic attack. Her idiot brother will ruin his lovestory even before it begins. She was nervously looking here and there when her eyes caught the sight of someone standing outside the room.

"Me ati hu." Zimmal stood up immediately to rush out of the room.

"Kia ha tumhe?" Emaan asked Haya.

"Emaan khabhi to chup hojaya karo! Bhai kitna gussa krenge agar Zimmal api ne unhe batadia toh! Tameez kara karo." Haya chided.

Zimmal exited the room and pushed Haider away. His hand was on the doorknob as he was about to enter inside.

"Kia karahe the?" Zimmal asked pushing him inside his room.

"Ye ye kia bakwass sunrahi thi tum? Emaan haina andar jane do mujhe abhi batata hu mein!" Haider tried pushing her out of his way.

"Peeche hato pagal ho!" Zimmal pushed him back.

"Suna nahi tumne? Dragon hu mein? Himmat kese hui iski mere bare me itna sab bolne ki! Hato tum yahn se." Haider was livid.

"Haider please wo Arhaan ki bhen hai! Please ruk jou." Zimmal pleaded.

"Han to hai wo Arhaan ki bhen... Ek second tumhara boss Arhaan Emaan ka bhai Arhaan same hai?" Haider slipped in realisation.

Zimmal nodded.

"Jo bhi hai! Doesn't give her a right to say bad things about me!" Haider said.

"Haider wo bachi ha normal one to specific! Every normal person hates their maths teacher uper se tumne khabhi khudko seeshe me dekha hai dragon se kum to tum ho bhi nahi na! Jis din wo tumhare muh pe bole usdin jo krna ha krlena but you can't scold her for things she did in private." Zimmal stood firm on her decision.

"Private? Mere ghar me khare hokar itna boldia mujhe!" Haider said shaking his wet hair.

"Usse nahi pata ye tumhara ghar hai! Arey mujhe khud ajj pata chala please Haider don't ruin this for me. Emaan bhot achi bachi ha Arhaan ki jaan basti ha usme agar usko tumse koi masla hua to Arhaan will cut me off." Zimmal said requesting.

"As much as I know him I know wo is bachi ki batameezi bhi tolerate nahi krnge." Haider replied.

Zimmal gritted her teeth her acting wasn't working on him and she was getting frustrated.

"Agar tumne Emaan ko confront kia to mein baba se khedungi!" Zimmal threatened.

"Grow up Zimmal!" Haider snapped.

"Me jarahi hu room ke don't you dare come inside my room again. I swear mein baba ko sab batadungi including the time jab tumne cigarette peei thi." Zimmal said and left his room.

"Mere solution water deke jaou!" Haider yelled back. He walked towards the mirror and sighed in anger he will return the insult with interest he promised himself.

"Zimmal api won't snitch." Emaan replied to Haya.

"Choro ye bataou Arhaan bhai se ankhein kese chuppogi? He will come to pick you up won't he?" Haya asks trying to change the topic.

Emaan smirked!

"Glasses lekar ayi hu." She said proudly. Haya rolled her eyes she can bet her plan won't last for more than 17 seconds.

Zimmal got some snacks for girls and walked back inside the room. Emaan and Haya both were almost ready.

"Emaan tumhare bhai arahe hai? ya I can drop you both too." Zimmal asked Emaan.