59| Ishq

Zimmal ran straight to the wide corridors of hospital she rushed before anyone can see the tears in her eyes. She was not ready to show them to anyone yet.

At the end of the corridor she saw a prayer room and she rushed towards it. She wants to say A lot of things and the only one she can talk to is Almighty. She ran inside and it was all empty.

Zimmal gently removed her sandals and sat on the prayer mat gazing at the beige colour wall in front of her. She wants to say so many things but nothing was coming out of her mouth. She was scared very scared to say the sentence loud.

Today was officially the worst day of her life when she randomly listened to the news her father was watching on TV. It shook her and she felt like her World slipping away right below her feet.

Without saying anything she rushed towards the hospital the media outside scared her but the moment she saw Arhaan's siblings a different kind of strength took over her. She felt like becoming their strength in this time.

She had no idea when and how her boss's siblings plight become her plight but the realisation settled well with her that they all share a piece of heart and that piece was none other than Arhaan Ahmed khan.

The thought of anything happening to him shook Zimmal badly even though they were never this attached but she felt her World slipping away when she heard news about him.

She knew that Arhaan Ahmed khan doesn't deserve someone like her he a deserves a royalty who matches his personality but she was to helpless to shut her feeling away. The feeling she have been hiding since her first day of college many years ago.

Arhaan had no idea but every morning Zimmal walks inside the office at the same time he does only because she wants to catch a glimpse of his face and assure her beating heart that he was fine.

The day when she saw him broken and crying because of his mother was the day Zimmal wanted nothing more than embrace him and allow him to cry in her arms but she took a step back knowing that Arhaan is too good for her.

That was the day she wanted to protect him from all the hardships and take away all his pain because she was the first person ever who saw Arhaan in that vulnerable state.

That day Zimmal realised that he is a lot more than a business tycoon and stoic person he pretends to be. He is just a sad child at heart who didn't get to live the life a child deserves yet he become a strong Man who took all his responsibilities and become who he is.

What made Zimmal's love stronger was when she saw Arhaan pampering Amaan. He was loving someone he met a few days ago that showed her what kind of a person he is in actual.

A guy whose heart is full of love and she all wants is a small place in his heart. She loves his siblings or his children would be a better word with all her heart and getting someone she loves this dearly along with those two munchkins would be her greatest dream come true but she knew she was way to simple for him.

Her heart broke when she saw him with glamorous Fariha her mind reminded her that she was the girl Or a kind of girl Arhaan deserves but her heart was still beating for him and will beat for him.

Before she could realise tears started pouring in her eyes and she remembered how close she was to loose her 'Man'.

She couldn't control her sobs and cried in sujood. (prostration). When she finally sat down the words that came out of her mouth startled her own self too.

"Ya Allah tera shukar tune unhe theek krdiaa! Mujhe nahi pata kab kese or kyu leken meri ek ek saans unki sansoo ki muhataj hogai ha! Tera bhot shukriya tune unki sansaein lotadi."