73|warning

Arhaan gaze fixed at his aunt, the aunty he hasn't seen in years infact he has only met her thrice in his entire life.

Aisha Hussain khan is his father's youngest sibling. She was almost 10 years junior to his father and 7 years junior to Aziz. Aisha was very beloved to Arhaan's father and he never forgot about her.

When Arhaan and Emaan started living with his grandparents that was the first time he met with her. The 14 year old Arhaan was very excited to meet her for the first time but he can and never forget the first time they met.

The lady was nothing like his father's stories. She was mean she was cunning and she was evil. Arhaan never saw her mourning for her brother instead she was least bothered about it.

Arhaan started hating her the moment she started on Emaan. Taunting a four year old was only expected by his grandmother but the apple didn't fall far from the tree. She shares her mother's love for hating on Emaan.

Arhaan shielded Emaan throughout her stay and never bothered about this lady ever again. Aziz also never talked about her anymore until few months ago when he informed him about her shifting to Karachi.

Arhaan doesn't want to cunning lady to even glance at Amaan so he quickly started the car but much to his luck she started walking towards him as she recognised him instantly.

"Stay in the car." Amaan flinched at Arhaan's sharp order.

"Kia hua bhaiya?" He asked composing himself.

Before Arhaan could response Aisha knocked on the window. Not wanting Amaan to listen anything instead of rolling down the window Arhaan came out of the car.

"Assalam Arhaan." Aisha's tone wasn't her usual. She was talking sweet that is exactly what happens when a person gets rich Arhaan thought. He was now rich and her husband wasn't.

"Kuch kaam tha apko?" Arhaan asks not minding his tone at all.

"Hum itne time bad milrahe ha beta!" She was about to caress his face but he pushed her hand away.

"Yaqeen jane agar ap mujhe puri zindagi bhi na milti toh mujhe faraq nahi parta." Arhaan replied curtly.

"Mein karachi shift hogai ha permanently." She gulped the insult and said. Her husband has asked her to make contacts with Arhaan as he was the only one who can save his disastrous business.

"Bataya tha chachu ne! Now if you please excuse me." Arhaan was about to sit in the driving seat.

"Ye Amaan haina?" Aisha said looking inside. Arhaan froze.

"I need to leave." Arhaan said.

"Arhaan ruko! Mujhe mere batheeje (nephew) se to milne do." She said.

Before Arhaan could reply she opened Amaan's door who immediately came outside making Arhaan's blood boil.

"Ger inside the car!" Arhaan growled angrily.

"Bhai ne bataya tha tum bilkul bhaiya jese ho." Aisha stopped Amaan from getting inside the car.

"Ajj ke bad mere baba ka naam mat lejiyga me bhool jaunga mere baba ko ap kitni azeez thi!" Arhaan pushed her away from Amaan and roughly threw Amaan inside the car.

"What did I tell you? Mana kia thana mene gari se baahar nahi ane ka!" Arhaan shouted loudly. Amaan hasn't heard him shouting like this ever.

"Bhaiya!" Amaan tried saying something.

"Shutup!" Arhaan was very angry. He was mad at Aziz aswell he shouldn't have talked about Amaan.

Amaan silently ducked his head down and stayed quiet for the rest of the way. They were supposed to get dinner on the way but Arhaan straight away drove towards home. He exited the car and barged inside is study as he doesn't want to lash on Amaan.