71|blabber

Emaan packed her bag with all her makeup and stuff and came downstairs. She frowned when Arhaan wasn't there. He is always before her.

"Bhaiyaaa!" She yelled because she was too lazy to climb stairs up.

"Bhaiyaa jaldi ayein naa!" She yelled again.

Arhaan and Amaan descended stairs laughing together.

"Sorry sorry." Arhaan apologised.

"Kia karahe they ap dono? Itna has kyu rahe ho?" She asked glaring at them.

Amaan scoffed at Arhaan when he started laughing again. The lazy boy who doesn't like to shower once had to take shower twice because just when he was done with his first one and was all set to come outside after changing clothes suddenly his shower tap broke down making him dirty and wet again.

He yelled for Arhaan because the shower was getting out of control. Arhaan had to shut the main line but it was too comical for him and he was laughing ever since.

"Bataye na mujhe kia hua? Wese hi mujhe late horaha hai." She snapped. Arhaan's eyes tighten hearing her tone he knows that whenever she has to go somewhere her anxiety starts kicking in and that makes her behaviour absolutely worse. She keeps on snapping until Arhaan stops it in his way.

"Ap kitni deair phele neeche ayi ha?" Arhaan asked his tone completely changed.

"Mein jab ayi ap to nahi thena tab? Hassi mazak hi khatam nahi hote ap dono ke! Phele bolte me Haya ko boldeti wo mujhe pick krleti." Emaan snapped again.

"Enough! I don't want to spoil this day. Cut it." Arhaan voice was low and clear. He didn't raise his voice or even speak angrily but the way his eyes were moving Emaan immediately took the hint.

"Chalein?" Amaan asks not wanting Arhaan to scold her.

"Tum kaha arahe ho?" Emaan asks sharply.

Arhaan gritted his teeth but didn't scold her. He knows that she was to excited for today. Last night she had a whole meltdown over her dress she was not sure which colour to wear until Arhaan finally lays the law and chooses pink colour for her.

"Mein bhaiya sath jaraha hu." Amaan replied little scared by her tone.

The normal Emaan would have smiled to it but anxious Emaan was about to say something nasty. Her sharp intake of breath was something that pisses Arhaan more than anything and this move of her officially pissed Arhaan.

"Let's go." He ordered so firmly that both the sibling immediately straightens up. He walked outside without even glancing at them.

"Ye mujhe dedo." Amaan said gently to Emaan and took her bag. She fidgeted her fingers and allowed Amaan to carry it for her.

The ride was silent as Arhaan was trying to keep his mouth close. He doesn't want Emaan to take burn of his anger and her day gets ruined because of it. He drove silently towards Zimmal's house.

"Zimmal offered to drive you to the party I denied I want to drop you myself. Complete ready hone se 10 minutes phele mujhe message krna I will come to pick you okay. Mood sahi karo you will be fine okay!" Arhaan said softly to her as they reached Zimmal's house.

"Me gir gai toh?" Emaan whispered.

Arhaan glared at her and she immediately looked down.

"Nahi girogi! Dhiyan rakhna bas apna ziyada yahn wahn hona hi mat sit at one place. Zimmal ke ghar thori walk krne ki practice krna you will be fine okay." Arhaan kissed her forehead.

Emaan nodded.

"Chali jougi?" Arhaan asks.

Emaan nodded again. She was about to wait for her Haya until she pissed her off one of the main reason why her mood was off was because she and Haya got into an heated argument. She was very reluctant to come to Zimmal's house but Emaan really wanted to go she wanted to meet her family she wants her to marry her brother and this was the perfect chance. The reluctant Haya finally agreed but Emaan was still mad at her.