70|shopping

Arhaan and family reached the mall and Arhaan was just about to take the car inside basement for parking.

"Bhaiya! Me or Zimmal api yahi utar rahe ha ap ajana." Emaan said and get out of the car before Arhaan can question.

Zimmal was not sure what to do so she also followed her. Arhaan rolled his eyes and slide the car down the slope

"Kia hua Emaan?" Zimmal questioned as they entered inside the mall.

"Wo zimmi api mujhe apki help chaiye." Emaan said.

"Kia help?" Zimmal asked.

"Abhi haina jab hum shop pe jaye na ap please convincing acting krna or please bhaiya ko manalena. Mujhe saaree pheni hai or wo nahi phenedete." Emaan said.

"Kyu nahi phenedete?" Zimmal asked frowning.

"Unhe lagta ha me sambhal Nahi paungi or gir jaungi! Wese unka bhi fault nahi ha me lehenge me gir jati hu." Emaan replied sheepishly.

"Wo isliye kyu ke tumhe theek se chalna nahi ata! Me sikhaungi tumhe chalna don't worry. You want saree? You will get saree!" Zimmal said with a stubborn glint in her eyes.

"Thankyouuu!" Emaaan chirped up happily.

Amaan and Arhaan parked the car and took the lift.

"Ye dono jaldi kyu bhag gai?" Amaan asked.

"Kuch kaam hoga." Arhaan replied curtly not wanting Amaan asking about in detail.

"Bhaiya mujhe naye sneakers lene ha!" Amaan said.

"Toh lelena Amaan!" Arhaan replied and guided him outside.

"Han lunga to sahi bas ap yaad rakhna." Amaan said and Arhaan rolled his eyes.

They spotted Zimmal and Emaan right near the elevator.

"Chalein?" Arhaan asked.

"Kaha jana ha?" He said to Emaan.

"Mein leke jaungi." Zimmal said and Arhaan frowned. He can remember asking Emaan.

He looked at Emaan to see her reaction and one look at her he knows both of the girls were upto something. He can see Emaan's excitement through her eyes and he knows he was about to be in some serious trouble.

"Let's goo!" Zimmal said and took them to a designer store.

"Ap dono wait kro yahi." She said to Arhaan and Amaan.

"Ji nahi!" Arhaan denied and walked ahead with them. Emaan gives a look to Zimmal and she gestured her not to worry.

Emaan and Zimmal started searching for a perfect piece.

"Emmi?" Arhaan called coming towards her with a stunning black maxi dress.

Emaan and Zimmal looked at the dress and it was indeed stunning. Zimmal has no idea Arhaan was this involved in Emaan's shopping. She was expecting him to sit on the couch and wait for her to shop but seeing him being this invested made her happy.

"Wow!" Emaan said.

"Go try it." Arhaan said and Emaan looked at Zimmal.

"Nahi!" Zimmal said.

"Kia?" Arhaan said to Zimmal not liking her saying no to Emaan's approval.

"Matlab yeh ke Emaan ko saree pheni chaiye." Zimmal said.

"Absolutely no!" Arhaan's voice was so firm that Zimmal took a step back and Emaan picked up the dress he got quietly.

"Apko kia masla horaha ha?" Zimmal asked after a moment.