63|lecture

Arhaan sat up straight and even though he didn't say a word but Emaan can sense through his eyes that he wants her to sit up straight too. He have always been like this whenever she is in trouble he behaves like a school principal expecting complete discipline.

Something tells Emaan that the conversation wasn't going to be in her favour and it was as serious as his study discussion if not his injury than he would have definitely talked about it in study.

She sat up straight and tried looking at him straight in his eyes but she couldn't. She immediately looked down when she found him looking at her intensely.

"Look at me." Arhaan commanded his voice sharp as knife.

Emaan flinched as she looked up. She was enough experienced to know that this conversation won't turn out good for her so she was trying to earn brownie points. Sometimes the duality of her brother surprises her he was so soft a literal minute ago and right now he was looking nothing but lethal.

"5th time. We are having this conversation for the fifth time Emaan." Arhaan started his tone wasn't angry but it was very very firm.

"Subha discharge se phele they give me your reports. Do you wanna know the results 8 Emaan! Your HB level is 8." Arhaan voice rose up.

"No normal teen should have her haemoglobin this low! Kia karu me bataou? Mujhe to samjh nahi araha me ek din ke liye yahn wahn ho and you start starving yourself? Me London gaya tha wapis aya toh you were sick mein China gaya tha mujhe call ayi meri bhen hospital me hai school se phone achuka ha ke qpki bhen assembly me behosh hogai hai! What do you want me to do? Bacho ki taraha thappar maar ke khilaou?" Arhaan scolded harshly and tears gathered inside her eyes.

"Me nahi honga to ap khana chordengi? Meri tabiyat kharab hogi to apki bhook hartal shuru hojegi? Pata ha mujhe pe kia biti when I saw you fainting in hospital? I am getting sick of this! Go through you reports for once calcium kam vitamin D kam HB kam! Puri report me koi  ek cheez limit ke andar nahi hai! Koi ek cheez!" Arhaan continued ignoring her tears.

"Sorry bhaiya." Emaan replied in slow voice.

"Sorry? Do do din khana na khane ke bad all you have to offer is sorry? Konsi 17 saal ki larki aise behosh hojati ha? Pata ha bachpan se iron definitely hai you are already weak and than you add onto it by pulling these stupid things!" Arhaan didn't realise but his tone was now much more loud and terrifying.

"Mene piyar se samjhaya ha daant ka samjhaya ha gussa kia ha but nothing seems to work koi aisi language ha jo apko samjh ati ha? Please mujhe bataou take me wo language seekho take ap meri baat samjh sake! Emaan's more tears flew through her eyes as Arhaan's taunts were harsh.

"Ek cheez rehgai ha Emaan aur wo ha pitai you are still not to old to get disciplined like that! Chote bacho ko daant kar maar kar khilaya jata do you want me to do the same? Mein har galti maaf krsakata hu Emaan but you doing this angers me more than you can ever imagine! I hate when either of you falls sicks or hurts their selves!" Arhaan's words were unrelenting and Emaan was getting scared.

"Sorry.. ab se nahi krungi." Emaan replied scared.

"This is your final and last chance Emaan! I am calling a dietician and coming up with a nice diet plan you will very strictly follow it you hear me? I want your numbers increased by next three months. I swear to god I am ready to provide every kind of motivation you need! Ek din agar mujhe ek din pata chala that you failed to do it than I promise you I will slap you. I have never done that because I thought I can handle you just fine but now you are challenging me you will act like a child you will be treated like one! Thaapar maar kar khana khilaunga leken khilaunga this is my promise."