57 parent

Arhaan sat down on the couch trying to remember when have he overstepped and his pure intentions came as over bearing for his siblings.

He have always wanted to protect his sister but he never meant to hurt her with his protection but seems like damage is already done. Arhaan absolutely hates Emaan's silence he have never punished her with silence because he can not take it. He decided to back down this time if it takes his sister to come back normally.

He cursed himself for not clearing the situation as yesterday he had no plans of grounding her or punishing her but when Fariha asked to take her it just came out of his mouth naturally and he thought his sister will abide by it like always but this time he accidentally pushed her buttons a little to far.

Arhaan have always been paranoid about taking strict measures with her when they were young he use to constantly remind himself that she is his sister and he wasn't her father he can't emphasise too many rules and expects her to obey but as time passed he forgot all his apprehensions and started laying out the rules as he seems fit but still some where in his mind he have that fear of over stepping and today he finally did what he never wanted to do.

He was glad Emaan talked to it out to him but her words her way of communicating pierced his heart he felt like someone have stabbed him.

"What?" Arhaan chain of thoughts broke when Ali yelled.

Arhaan looked up and found him talking to Arhaan only.

"What?" Arhaan replied.

"Yahi bethe rahoge? Gussa kyu nhi araha apko?" Ali asked.

"Ali please!" Arhaan replied without his usual tone.

"What please bhaiya? Abhi jo bhi hua usme ap galat nahi hai!" Ali snapped.

Arhaan closed his eyes as he tried to compose himself.

"Kia karu mein?" Arhaan asked.

"I take a step back ye sab kia tha bhaiya? Do you think you taking a step back at this point will do her any good?" Ali almost yelled.

"Chillou mat!" Arhaan snapped.

Ali sighed in relief his brother was still there he just have to push the correct button to snap him out of stupidity.

"Bhaiya bache ko bara to har koi krdeta ha asal parenting iss age me krni parti ha she is a freaking 17 year old teenager and all she needs is strict boundaries not a parent who wants to officially take a step back!" Ali mocked.

"What do you want me to do? Kia karu me parenting ki baat krte ho tum? Mujhe aaj tak sahi parenting karna ayi nahi ab kaha ayegi? I was not meant to be a parent!" Arhaan snapped.

"Wow what a emotional speech!" Ali scoffed.

Arhaan's eyes blazed and Ali smirked.

"Marne ka dil horaha haina?" He asked.

Arhaan took a breath from his nose trying to compose himself.

"Bhaiya apko yaad ha jab mera A-levels start hua tha? Me kitna bigar gaya tha yaad ha apko? Leken ek din to baba ne ye sab bardasht kia ho 17 saal ka college going boy gahr akar baba ki study ke bahar ghanto hath uper karke rehta tha and you know what it did to me? I still can't think about doing the things my impulsive teenage heart wanted to do!" Ali tried talking some sense.

"At this points she doesn't needs you stepping back but you have to make more rules and become more strict about them." Ali explained.

"Ye wo age ha bhaiya jahn bare bare ache bache aisa bigarte ha lifetime regret krte hai! Kuch partners ke chakar me apni zindagi barbad krte ha kuch freedom ke naam apni life kharab krte ha kuch nashe ki lat lagate ha this teenage is a very dangerous age bhaiya!" Ali's tone was now soft.