21 situps

Flashback continued!

Arhaan was walking towards principal's office and little Emaan was following him obediently! Arhaan and Emaan entered into the principal's office and found the girl Neha who Emaan have pushed standing with her parents tears flowing from her eyes and bandaids on her elbows!

"I truly apologise sir for my sister's actions! I garuntee you she will be punished accordingly and wont repeat her actions! 23 year old Arhaan stated respectfully to Neha's father!

Neha's father was a kind Man he understood where Emaan was coming from and the tears in her eyes also made him see that she have been scolded and will be punished later and that is enough for a 12 year olds school fight!

"Its okay beta! Bacho me to ye sab hota I was just concerned ke khai bullying ka matter to nhi beta neha told me everything its seems like a silly fight! Its okay except for few scratches I guess everything is fine! He smiled at Arhaan!

Arhaan grateful nodded and kneel down matching neha's level as the little girl was continuously crying in her mother's embrace!

"Hi kiddo!" Arhaan gave his hand for shake!

Neha shyly gave him her hand and he shook it gently!

"I am sorry and Emaan is sorry too! I hope apko ziyada nhi lagi hogi! Here take this!" He ruffled her hair and gave her a chocolate from his pocket! The one he kept for his sister because he thought she would be sad!

Neha looked at her parents for approval and they slightly nodded! Emaan was burning with jealousy but she knew a word out of her mouth and she will be gone so she just stayed there standing quietly!

Neha's father nudged her to say Thank you so she shyly murmured!
"Its okay and Thank you!" Arhaan gave her a smile and stood up!

"Emaan come here and apologise!" Arhaan ordered his stern tone was back!

"Sorry neha I shouldn't have push you!" She forced words out of her mouth! Neha was not very interested in her apology but she smiled at her dimly!

Neha and her parents left and Arhaan sat on the chair in front of principal again!
" I am glad she spoked truth to you but Mr khan we do not tolerate bullies seeing that you are taking this matter seriously I am really hoping that you won't let this go unpunished! So as a punishment from school she have to  help her teachers in lunch break cleaning or whatever helps they need! I assure you It wont be harsh and she will be fed her meal but in a staff room and away from her friends!" Principal announced!

Emaan eyes popped out she was silently hoping for her brother to stand against the punishment but much to her dismay he did not infact he agreed!

"Well I hope this serves her a lesson to behave next time and yes you don't worry she will punished accordingly!" Arhaan stated!

"Than I think I have to nothing to say!" Principal smiled at him!

"But Emaan does! Come and apologise for your mistakes Emaan!" Arhaan told her coldly!

Emaan reluctantly moved forward! Tears were gathering inside her eyes her brother just allowed her to get punish and this doesn't settle well with her she was hurt because he treated Neha so well just few minutes ago and now he allowed her to get punished and moreover he was promising that he would punish her too!

"I am sorry Mam! This won't happen next time!" She managed to say without crying!

Arhaan looked at her sternly and spoked!
"You are right it wont!"

The principal was impressed! Arhaan looked way to young to be a guardian of a 12 year old but he was doing his job with perfection she was glad that Arhaan was not negligent parent or guardian!