63|Back home

Arhaan absolutely hates showing him in vulnerable state right now he was in pain his entire back was was hurting the accident got him good.

Ali and Aziz were supporting him as he made his way inside. He was regretting denying Ali's suggestion of using a wheelchair. He entered the house and sat on the couch tired.

Amaan came running to him but stopped right beside him suddenly all his strength and courage went in vein as he stood there scared.

Ali and Aziz arranged pillows behind him and made him settle down comfortably. Zimmal dragged Emaan outside the dining room.

Arhaan finally looked up and found Amaan standing right beside him he was still mad at them but the sadness lingering in his siblings eye's tugged his heart. He gently smiled at Amaan and opened his uninjured arm.

"Go and meet your brother." Zimmal's voice was sharp and firm.

"Wo gussa krnge." Emaan said slowly.

"Krke dikhaein." Zimmal said dangerously.

Emaan looked up startled at her tone but Zimmal made her look at her brother who was looking at her expecting her to come to him. Amaan was slowly crying resting his face on his brother's chest.

Zimmal pushed Emaan and glared at Arhaan who averted his gaze he still remembers the lecture this fierce lady yelled at his face last night.

Emaan was still hesitant tears filled her eyes as a sob came out of her chest. Arhaan immediately stood up ignoring all his pain and embraced his daughter in his arms. Amaan also stood up and Amaan pulled him to his side.

Emaan cried until her tears dried. Arhaan didn't say a word but he continued stroking her hair.

"Bas bacha bas." Arhaan said after good few minutes of sobbing.

"I am sorry bhaiya I am so sorry please maaf krdoo." Emaan's voice closed off.

Amaan started rubbing her shoulders and Zimmal rushed to get her a glass of water. Arhaan's heart pierced seeing her like this she was looking very weak her eyes were full of dark circles.

"Emaan beta bas karo meri jaan aise nahi rote." Aziz gently pulled her out.

Emaan wiped her tears and continued looking at Arhaan. Arhaan sighed and wiped her tears with his thumb.

"Breakfast kia?" He asked.

Emaan nodded and sniffed.

"Bas Emaan rona band kro bhot hogaya." Arhaan said firmly.

Zimmal's eyes blazed she was just about to retort but seeing how his tone worked she refrained from saying anything wrong.

Emaan stopped crying as she furiously wiped her tears.

"Kyu baat nahi kia apne mujhse?" She asked sniffing.

Arhaan sighed and gave her a look which made her mouth shut.

"Bhaiya ap rest karo ab please." Ali spoke for the first time today.

"Mene neeche ka room set krwadia hai." Aani said.

"Nahi mujhe khai neend nhi ayegi I will go to my room." Arhaan replied firmly.

"Bhaiya!" Ali tried convincing him.

Arhaan just shook his head he was already tired and he needs to rest on his bed.

"Chale me help krta hu." Ali said and Arhaan nodded.

Zimmal came forward and Arhaan couldn't help but gave her a smile.

"Kuch khange ap? Breakfast banadu?" She asked.