43 scary

Amaan was frozen to his spot his main motive for tonight was to get caught he wanted to see how Arhaan will behave but now that his bhaiya actually knows about it he was was suddenly scared of the consequences.

The first thing that was roaming inside his head was abandonment. Last time he pulled a stunt he was thrown out of the house shipped to another country with absolute strangers he was to scared to go through all of that again.

The past two weeks have been the best weeks of his life. Arhaan and Emaan were what he always wished for he was suddenly scared to loose them. Tears started stinging in his eyes and the fear of living without his siblings clouded his vision.

He would take all kind of beatings or punishments but he wants to stay with them only they were too good to let go. He was suddenly cursing himself his one mischief will cost him his new family.

Throughout the years he have convinced himself that he doesn't deserve a family but these past two weeks he got all kind of love a person can and now he shattered that all.

Nobody in his entire life sat down with him until he finishes the meal nobody have made sure he have three meals a day nobody have scolded him for watching TV sitting super close to it nobody have whacked his head for using foul language all of this love and he just made a mistake which will cost him this much.

"Sorry please don't throw me out." He mumbled in small voice.

Arhaan took a step back and Emaan chin quivered. Arhaan took a deep breath and look at his younger brother who was looking at him with all hopes even though he have assured the boy so many time but the fear was deep rooted.

Arhaan understood that the words aren't working with him he gave Emaan a look asking her to trust him and she nodded. Arhaan opened the first drawer to his left and took out the rolling pin.

He walked towards Amaan and whacked his shoulder hard with it.

"Ouch shit!" Amaan immediately snapped out of his trance.

"Don't curse!" Arhaan hit him again.

"Kia karahe ho bhaiya lag rahi ha!" Amaan ran.

"Jo bache chup ke film dekhne jate ha wo aise hi maar khate hai!" Arhaan chased him and Amaan ran on full speed.

Emaan chuckled with tears her bhaiya was a magician.

"Apko bhi ana tha film dekhene?" Amaan yelled while running. His bad thoughts were gone just like this.

"Ouch bhaiya!" Amaan yelled when Arhaan threw a cushion on him.

"Emii ko bhi maro wo bhi ayi thi!" Amaan rubbed his neck.

"Stop!" Arhaan snapped loudly and Amaan stopped.

Emaan's smile drop too.

"Idhar aou dono! Stand straight!" Amaan sat on centre table with his legs crossed and the sibling stood in front of him with their head bowed down.

Amaan head wasn't bowing down but Emaan was continuous putting it down as soon as he straighten it again.

"Mana kia thana mene khai nhi jane phir kyu gaye the?" Arhaan asked firmly.

"Isko jana tha"
"Inhone kha tha"

They pointed fingers at each other!

"Jhoote!" Emaan yelled at Amaan.

"Hehhe please bachalo!" Amaan whispered in Emaan's ear.

"Ouchhhh!" He yelled the very next second when Arhaan gripped his ear and twisted it.