45| college

"Assalam Alikum class." Haider jamshed's voice cut through the class.

Haider gave an a acknowledging nod to class especially Emaan and gave his greeting.

"My name is Haider jamshed and you all can call me professor Jamshed. I am here for your maths classes. I have done my masters in maths from IBA Karachi." Haider very charmingly introduced himself.

"I am a very easy going person but only in limits I do have some strict regulations and I am expecting all of you to behave like mature students and follow them without giving any troubles." Haider started his lecture.

"I don't have a long list of rules and commands but a few. We are going to see each other for 2.5 hours straight for 4 days a week so I think we need to learn how to adjust with each other." He continued firmly.

"I will be a very fun teacher only if you remain respectful students and follow my rules clearly. Number one rule is homework! I believe in homework assignments because according to me I can teach several hours a day but I won't be able to know if you get it or not and to have a better understanding of how capable of a student you are I need to check your homework." Haider listed his rules making whole class mouth wide open.

"The next big thing I am strict about is cheating trust me you don't want to cheat in my class. If you are very eager than try it but I promise I will know. Maths techniques are very easy to catch so I will catch. I personally check assignments. One strike and you will be in trouble." His words were very scary but he was clear with his expectations.

"And the last rule is attendance. I will not in any circumstances allow you to miss my lectures without a prior notice. If its a big emergency than next day your guardian will represent you. I hate bunking so you better keep that in mind. I take bunking as a disrespect and the day you disrespect me will be the day you will loose my respect." And just like that he was on top on the list of students most unliked teacher.

"Now that being said! I would like you to take a deep breath and smile! I am done with this lecture for the third time today ." Haider Jamshed just pretend to wipe the fake sweat of his brow making the class chuckle after the scary list of rules.

Emaan's eyes were still popped out. He was different than what she had as an online teacher. He was a lot more stern and his composure was demanding a lot more respect.

"Ye kia cheez ha?" Haya whispered in Emaan's ear.

"Torture." Emaan whispered back.

"I would like you guys to introduce yourselves please." Haider gave a hard glare to Emaan and Haya and said.

The class began introducing themselves.

"Emaan Khan." Emaan said and rolled her eyes at his antics.

"By the way class! I would very much appreciate better attitudes from now onwards!" He turned to class and said with a smile.

"Next one please!" He said making Emaan super embarrassed.

"Haya Ansari." And this goes on.

"Very well Thank you so much. On the contrary I don't remember any ones name but I will try my best to learn it. Lets move towards Maths now." He joked again making class smile.

The girls were already smitten by his words and his looks. Except one.

By the end of the class everybody was praising of how good of a teacher Haider is. He made a complicated subject like maths very easy.

Haider being Haider assigned homework on very first day before leaving the class.

"Phele din kon homework deta hai!!" Emaan cried.