12 Fifa

Aziz khan ⬆️

It was 6 in the evening now Emaan just got done with her online class. Haider wasnt too happy with her result but he helped her in all the questions she was having trouble in also asked her to work hard on the next test on sunday!

Emaan closed her laptop and rested her head on the chair and closed her eyes for a moment! When she opened them she found Ali sitting in front of her shooting daggers!

"Kia ha bahe tumhe?" She asked

"Mana kia thana mene mat phasou mujhe nhi ati na samjh! Do you realise Emaan 10 din ki vacations medical students ke liye jannat hoti haa or tumhari wajah meri adhi bartan dhote ghar pe band hoke guzrenge! I had plans yar sab dosto ke plans and me a 3rd year medical student is grounded because of my little sister chorunga nhi me beta tumhe chun chun ke badle lunga just watch your back!" He cried and threatended his sister!

Emaan laughed out loud!!
"Whining does suits you alot kia hogya bahe me adha saal ground hoti ha or dont worry Aani nhi wash krne deti dishes especially when bhaiya is not home relax on that part or tum to larke krlena sneak out he sleeps early!" She winked

"Is that so?" Arhaan voice came in and both the siblings frooze!

"Bhai jann mene promise kuch nhi kia me chup chap ghar bethne ke mood me tha please iski batein na sune ap" Ali spoke hurriedly he cant afford getting in trouble second time in a day!!

Emaan just rushed to him and hugged him tight!
" I missed you bhaiya itne time bad aye ap" she tried for a charming tactic to escape the warth of her brother

"Bhot ziyada nhi smart hogai ap?" He asked her after flicking her forehead

"I have always been" she replied grinning

"Ali koi bhi ulti seedhi harakat kari ha toh agla pura semester tumhe ghar leaunga or band krdunga trust me" He glared at him

"Kuch nhi kararaha me bhae kahi nhi jaunga ache se pure ghar ke bartan dhoodunga maff krde mujhe" He dramatically joined his hands in front of him!

Arhaan just looked at them both and left for his room to freshen up he have a habbit of showering as soon as he come back he was clean freak!

Arhaan came downstairs after freshing up and he saw Emaan working on her punishment letters while sitting on a the ground of living room and all of her belongings on the centre table! Emaan looked at him and gave him a tired smile!

"Emaan what was that about homework apne apna homework nhi kia? I ask you everyday and than how did you forgot? He asked after settling on the couch

"Sachi bhaiya mujhe laga sirf ek exercise krni ha but apparently it was three teacher ko laga me bahane kari hu because unhone khabhi ek homework me di hi nhi isliye she wrote a note" she replied way to sweetly for Arhaan's liking!

"Oh really" He raised his eyebrows at and glared at her!
" you did'nt find less homework suspicous and you didnt thought of checking it with Haya huh?" He asked

Emaan looked down she was well aware that homework couldnt be so less but she thougt maybe Mrs roshni blessed them today she thought she will do rest tommorow her excuse will work just fine and and she was well aware that if Arhaan sees the note he will interogate her meanwhile Ali will buy whatever she feeds him!

"Sorry na I was just too tired mene soocha bahana krdungi" she replied when she felt her brother's peircing gaze at her!

"Emaan do I need to check your homework again and cross check it with your Homework dairy like I used to do when you were a child? I started trusting dont misuse my trust please" He started sternly but finished off sweetly!