65|vape

Arhaan parked the car in Amaan's school car parking and started his morning lecture.

"Geography ke test ki tayari full ha?" He asked.

Amaan gave him a salute indicating that he have got everything set. Arhaan whacked his shoulder without any remorse.

"Ouch!" Amaan rubbed the sting.

"Dramebazzi mat kara kro! Seedha seddha jawab dene nahi ata?" Arhaan glared at him.

"Nahi!" Amaan pouted grumpily.

"Water bottle finish karke ana Maani nahi to bhot datunga!" Arhaan locked him under his gaze.

"Bhaiya nahi piya jati panii!" Amaan whined.

"Cold drink leke pii jati ha? Paani nahi piya jata?" Arhaan replied scowling.

"Han to pani or drink same hota ha? Khabhi piyo to pata chale." Amaan smirked.

"Me  canteen card top up karana band krdunga agar ye faltu ki cheeze continue rahi toh!" Arhaan said with finality.

"Han mere baap! Jau ab?" Amaan was done with him.

"Jau! Apna dhiyan rakhna ulti seedhi harkatein mat krna samjhe." Arhaan pulled him closer and kissed his temple.

"Bye bhaiya love you!" Amaan kissed his face and jumped out of the car running inside the building faster than light.

Arhaan gritted his teeth when he saw his 14 year old brother running like a madman.

Amaan sneakily entered inside since the assembly was already started. He tiptoed and was just about to join the line when their P.E stopped him.

"You are late Mr Amaan Khan." He stopped him from joining his class line.

"I am sorry sir." Amaan apologised.

"Drop your bag on the bleachers and take one round of the ground now." He ordered.

Amaan sulked as he made a mental note to mix sugar in Arhaan's coffee. Arhaan dropped him on time but he engrossed himself into a conversation with one senior boy and now he have to pay the price.

"Now!" The sir yelled.

Amaan grumpily walked towards the bleachers as he dropped his bag there were A lot of students who have came late some of them were already running and some were dropping their bags. He dropped his bag and ran to the ground.

Fariha was who silently noticing everything very sneakily made her way towards the bleachers. The bleachers were not in sight of cctv cameras the students were busy running so she very sneakily opened Amaan's bag and dropped the vape inside.

Amaan who was running slowly so that he doesn't have to attend the remaining assembly failed to notice her presence. No one from other students saw her and she smirked to herself as she walked outside.

She have two plans today. Plan A was to get Amaan in trouble and plan B was to help him in front of Arhaan so that she can earn brownie points.

The assembly got over and the boys were allowed to get back to their classes. Amaan picked up his bag and walked towards the class. His mood was now spoiled because he hates running and their play ground was massive he absolutely hates his physical education sir the guy was very young and very strict. He was not like other p.e sirs he was smart and unrelenting nothing escapes his eyes and since this year was his first year he try to prove his worth by being more strict.

"Don't come late again or else I will write you a slip." Mr Haris yelled.

Amaan rolled his eyes and walked inside the class without replying him. He was already done for the day there are some of the days when he badly misses his Houston school and today that started earlier than usual.