18 Birthday

Ali was about to sit in the driving seat that is when Emaan stoped him!
"Rukoo pagal hogaye ho? Bhaiya iski awaz se uth jange aishta se dhaka dekar gate se nikalo phir start krna pagal!"

"Kitni dafa kia ha tumne aise sneak out?" Ali raised his eyebrows!

"Khabhi kia nhi iska ye matlab nhi ha pata na ho chalo me gate kholti hu tum dhako do!"

"Apni birthday wale din daant khogi ruko zara!"

"Me phasi na tum bhi nhi bacho ge!" She pocked her tongue out!

Emaan manged to open the main door but the security guard woke up! Emaan immediately hid herself while Ali told the guard he have some emergency he didn't ask further as he was very sleepy! Ali managed to push the car out of main door!

Both of them settled inside the car and Ali zoomed the car ahead!
"Kha jana ha?"

"Kisi bhi achi jagah jahn maze ki pani puri milee! Emaan exclaimed!

"Chalo phir Seaview chalte!" Ali suggested

"Han Han chalo!"

Both of the cousin went to beach and enjoyed the cool winds while having pani puri! Suddenly Emaan saw a falooda stall on the other side of the road and she ran fast!

Emaan was rushing that is when a sudden car came! The driver stopped the car abruptly if he wouldn't have done that Emaan would have gotten into a terrible accident. Ali rushed to her and driver came out of the car!

"Dimag kharab hogya ajkal ke bacho ka abhi accident hojata phir hum pe ilzam lagte bapp ka garden thori ha jo sarq pe bhag rahi ha!" The old man shouted so loudly that Emaan flinched and hold Ali's hand in a tight grip!

"Excuse me sir! I am sorry inse galti hogai jane dejiye!" Ali explained calmly!

But the man was furious! "Ek to ye larkia aise haraktein kare or tum jese inke ash.." Ali stopped before he could utter some disgusting nonsense!

"Bhen ha meri yeh me apse kheraha galti hogai jane dejiye!" He spoked in an icy cold tone!

"To apne Ma bapp se khaou galti krke maffi mangna sikhaye!" He got furious as Emman stayed quiet!

"Emaan apologise NOW!" Ali roared

"Sorry!" She muttered quietly!

Before the Man could speak any further! Ali took her hand and took her to car once they reached the car he started!

"Dimag kharab ha tumharaa! Andaza ha kia hoskata ha bol nhi sakti thi kuch chaiye tha to!" He shouted it was his fear speaking!

Nobody ever screamed on her like this! She flinched back and started sobbing!
"I am sorry!" She sobbed

Ali's anger melted immediately!
"Emaan lag jati toh you know how much you matters to us yaar!" He explained softly this time!

"Sorry mujhe laga food street ha isliye yahn gari nhi ayegi sorry bhai!" She was still crying!

"Acha bs rona mat aur Falooda khana ha?" He asked softly!

She nodded! "Betho yahi pe me laraha hu!"

They had their faloodas and Emaan mood was better! They enjoyed their time and did lots of fun and goofiness than went back home!
____________________________________

They had their faloodas and Emaan mood was better! They enjoyed their time and did lots of fun and goofiness than went back home!____________________________________