66| Trust

Fariha escorted Amaan out the boy was as silent as she wants. Amaan was as if frozen after hearing Arhaan's name the day his mother made decision was the day when she was called to school because of drugs in his bag. He was only fearing Arhaan's reaction.

Arhaan have made it very clear on day one that he won't tolerate any kind of substance in his house. Amaan's heart refused to believe that his brother can throw him out but the his post traumatic stress condition was making his mind go there again and again.

Amaan was so frozen in that moment that he was not able to think of anything he was not even able to stand up for himself he just needs someone to held his hand and support him.

Haris completed the checking and only two boys including Amaan was caught with it. The other boy was shivering in fear he have never been slapped like that before. Haris saw Amaan and his hand twitching to punish the boy in same way but since Fariha clearly told him not to he didn't dare touching the boy however he went to him and held his ear in a painful grip.

Amaan was whimpering in pain as he dragged Amaan by his ear to principal office. Fariha smirked seeing the boy in pain she was enjoying his hisses so much that she didn't stop it.

Haris roughly threw the boys in principal's offie and made them stand by the wall. Over all four students in school were caught with it. The other two were older so their principal was different.

"Hands by the wall!" Haris yelled.

Amaan flinched he have never seen the desi style of punishment. Arhaan have told him that the school does corporal. The boys raised their hand in wall and stood there in shame.

The principal arrived and called the guardian and asked the boys to stay in the position until their parents come to get them.

Arhaan was in a meeting and Zimmal was also present in that meeting. His phone started ringing and he frowned when he saw the school number calling. He left the room in hurry as fear gripped his heart with Emaan whenever the call comes he was sure that she have caused trouble but since it was Amaan's first call he stood up in panic.

"Hello? Amaan's father?" Someone asked.

Arhaan didn't want to clarify everything right now so he just said yes.

"What happened?" He asked.

"You need to come to school right now!" The guy said.

"Is Amaan alright?" Arhaan asked scared.

"He is but he is in huge trouble come as soon as he can." The guy said and hung up.

The worry left the body as anger started rushing in the boy managed to get in trouble the first day his brother was back to bay. Arhaan pocketed the phone roughly and turned around when he found Zimmal standing behind him.

Arhaan was in mood to hear he lectures he raised his brows indicating that he is not in a good mood right now. He hates listening Principals lectures and his siblings were hell bent on making him sit there and listen it.

"Ap aise bhag kar agaye to mujhe daar laga bache sahi ha?" She asked.

Arhaan nodded he can not even say anything to her he sweet manner of asking about his siblings calling them bache warms his heart so much that he wants nothing more to rest his head on her shoulder and relax. He didn't get a time to eat properly since morning as the all the pending work meeting everything happened today and now this.

"Amaan ne kuch kia I have to go to school." Arhaan replied.

"Arhaan?" Zimmal said.

"Ji?" He replied.