𝕆𝕟𝕖...

7 Months before the U.A exams

Y/N's POV...

"Finally..." I said as I finish putting my boxes in my new home. I was sweating bullets here. I mean, it's to be expected since I AM wearing a hoodie, gloves, and a black cloth mask. ALL WHILE MOVING BOXES INSIDE. "IT WAS JUST COLD 10 MINUTES AGO!" I yelled at myself. I shouldve checked the forecast. I took off my mask to wipe off the sweat under it. Why did I chose to even wear a mask?

Ahhhh... I remember now... the movers came earlier to help me move in easier, so I put a mask on to hide my lower face. There's nothing wrong with it. There aren't any scars, burns, or scabs, it's just I find it incredibly hard to smile. it takes too much work and effort for me for some reason. So I put the mask on so I could just smile with my eyes. I didnt want to come off as rude and look like I didn't apreciate their work, so I decided it was the best option.

Man, Kurapika is a lifesaver. If he hadn't agreed to put his name under the property, it wouldve been much harder to work around. Thankfully nothing troubling happened. Now I just have to.. put everything away...

Great.

After what felt like forever, I finally finished organizing half of the house. I did my bedroom, my kitchen, and my living room. I'm too lazy to do the rest so I'll just do the remaining rooms tomorrow. Right now, I should go to sleep cuz that decorating and arranging took longer than I wanted.

The next day...

I woke up to my best friend Luvi, tickling me with his tail. His soft fur felt like clouds but it still felt weird enough for me to get up and get ready to finish organizing everything. Not long after, i finished my bathroom, and the guest bedroom cuz i had an empty room and I didn't know what to do with it. But it could come in handy when my friends are in the area.

Now that thats over with, I probably would need to greet my new neighbors because I don't want to seem rude or too antisocial. I should probably make them something. But I need to go to the store first. Agh so much to do. I grabbed my wallet, keys, phone, a pocket knife, put my mask on, and left the house. But not without Luvi jumping to my shoulders before leaving.

I was walking around the city taking note of the locations of nearby stores just in case. I made it to the grocery store and I immideately grabbed a cart and look for the things I need.

Looking around, I notice that there were a lot of red apples, which are Luvi's favorite. I was going to let him chose his apple since hes smart enough to do so, but when I look at my shoulder, he's gone. I obviosly start freaking out because he usually never leaves my side. I frantically start going down the isles trying to find him but Luvi is a pretty quick chinchilla so he probably is running around the whole shop.

???'s POV...

As I was shopping for ingredients for dinner today, I felt a soft substance on one of my arms. I dont mind it because I thought it was just wind. But as went to grab some garlic, I notice that theres a fluffy rodent on my arm. Confused, I look around to see if anyone noticed it as well, but obviously people were just paying attention to their groceries. I didn't want to leave it because what if another person sees it, freaks out, and it will end up hurt. As I was thinking, the fluffy cloud crawled onto my head. I didnt mind though because it seemed harmless to me.

As im going into an isle to look for some lemon juice, I bump into someone- well they bumped into me, but my main worry was the little gray cloud on my head. It flinched and positioned itself to where the creature could see what happened. I look to see a person with (h/c) hair with a mask, who looked to be in a panic.