𝕋𝕨𝕠...

"Hey little girl~. What are you doin' here alone? Let me help you out~...

I found this funny because he was compleately out of breath, but tried to hide it. Now wasnt the time to laugh though. He looked twice my age too.

"Y'know, I could take you back to my place to make you feel a lot more safe~

Ok. Now this is just horrible. I can't beleive people like this exist.

"Disgusting"

"HUH?! WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME LITTLE GIRL?"

"DISGUSTING BITCH!"

I summoned a guitar from my hands and hit him across the head with it.

"AGH WHAT THE HELL"

"shut it"

Come on (y/n)~

That memory pushed me over the edge and I hit him with the guitar again and he fell to the floor. But this time, he didnt say anything. I know I didn't kill him since he's still breathing and I made sure to not hit him too hard. I summoned a bass and took off the E string to tie his arms. As I was going to call the police, I heard a voice.

"You DO know that using your quirk in public is illigal, right?" I flinched at the voice and as soon as I was going to say something, he spoke again. "I'll let this one slide though since I saw everything". The moment he said that, I was going to use my quirk again, summoning a keyboard from my forearm. But I couldnt. "W-what..?" I said as I looked to him. He had red eyes with black hair and for some reason, his hair is.. rising?

"Well YOUR'E using your quirk too, genius." I said while rolling my eyes. "That's because I'm a Hero." A.. Hero..? So he's a.. Hero? WAIT... HE'S A HERO?! "SO THIS WHOLE TIME I WAS ABOUT TO BE ASSULTED, YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TRY AND HELP?!" I yelled at him. "Don't think I wasn't going to. I was about to jump in, but you hit him before I could do anything." Oh.

"Sorry about that.." I said. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Look, this guy was actually on the run for assult. I'm actually grateful that you caught him. If he saw me, he probably would've ran from me." 'So is he mad at me or not?' I sweatdrop at his statement. "Your quirk seems... interesting. Do you mind telling me what it is?" I feel a bit intimidated by him. I feel like if I don't say anything I'll regret it later.

"Uhm.. my quirk is 'Music Blast'. I can summon instuments from my body and if I play anything, the sounds become a sort of blast. There's more to it, but that's the gist of it."

Not long after I explained, I heard rustling behind me and afterwards, I heard a scream. "YOU DAMN BRAT". Oh it was the guy I knocked out. I turned around looking at him with confusion. He was going to hit my head with a peice of wood. It seemed pretty sturdy too. I was about to use my quirk again, hoping his quirk wore off. Then, the hero used a scarf.. thingy and captured him with it.

Not long after, he was taken into custody. I was told to stay with the random hero, which made me a bit more nervous.

"Mind telling me your name?" he said. "A-ah! I'm (y/n) (l/n)!" I said, my nervousness clearly showing. "There's no need for you to be so on edge" he told me. "Oh wait, I never got your name either" I said. Turns out his name is 'eraserhead'. "sᴏ ɪ ɢᴜᴇss ʜᴇʀᴏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇɴᴀᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴇᴀʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ... ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs.." I muttered, not knowing he can hear me. "So, you want to become a Hero?" he asked. I squeaked in surprise and responded with a panicked yeah. "Well, I work as a teacher in U.A. I think based on how you handled that guy, you could use a bit more work in capturing, but you have good potential."

'what a coincidence..!'

"Thanks Mr. Eraserhead. I was actually thinking of enrolling to U.A so hearing that from you, it gives me a bit more hope." He only replied with a nod and a small hum before making sure I was out of the alleyway. He left soon after. Hm.. Heros seem a bit more rushed than Hunters... seems all the more challenging!!

By the time I got home, I flopped back on my bed with Luvi still there. He was awake, but he was just laying there, probably waiting for me. "Sorry for leaving you. I didn't want to wake you.." He only replied with an affirmative squeak, giving me the hint that it was fine.

'There is no way I'm gonna tell him what happened earlier.'