𝕋𝕖𝕟...

3RD PERSON POV...

"Let's do this!" (Y/n) said. Luvi still refused to leave the bag, but he still squeaked. With Kirishima and Sero, they were thinking of a strategy.. "I really wasn't paying attention to her quirk in the assessment test.. I was too focused on trying not to fail.." Sero said. "I didn't pay attention either!" Kirishima said. Sero deadpanned at his response. "But I do know what it is! I ended up encountering her during the entrance test! She summoned a guitar and began singing a peaceful song. After that, she healed my leg, which was bleeding before. Although, her throat got a bit raspy after." Kirishima said.

"Alright! So, I'm guessing her quirk is to heal others by singing a song! That should be easy enough!" Sero said. He ended up making an obstacle by taping the place from floor to ceiling.

"START!" Allmight yelled. (Y/n) immediately ran inside. She stood there, trying to listen to their potential conversation. She heard nothing. "Hey Luvi, are they on this floor?" she asked, knowing full well he could find them. He squeaked 2 times. "No?" I said. He then squeaked again in confirmation.

"Great! Thanks!" she said. She immediately ran up the stairs to the next floor. (Y/n) checked floor after floor. Once Luvi confirmed it was the right floor, she checked room after room. As she was checking, she heard the loud thumps of heartbeats. She ran in, seeing the duo. "So, you've arrived..!" Kirishima said, hardening his arms. 'Based on the assessment test, Kirishima can harden his body. And I'm guessing the other guy has a tape kind of quirk..' (Y/n) thought.

She summoned an acoustic guitar from her back. 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗- before she could start, Kirishima ran towards her and hit her on her side. She then decided to abort the plan and throw her guitar at him. He dodged it and the guitar ended up near the weapon.

She summoned an electric guitar from her back and went to try again. 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙵𝚘𝚘𝚕... "𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝"...♫︎♪♫︎

As soon as she started to play the electric guitar and shot her blast towards the redhead. The blast hit him and he flew back into the tape. "I-I thought you said her quirk was healing!" Sero yelled out to the redhead. (Y/n) looked at the guitar near the weapon, and she could tell it wasn't the time yet...

She put away the guitar and she summoned a... maraca..? All the students watching were confused. "Why a maraca?" Ashido asked. "One, two, one two three, one, two, one two three." She then kept shaking it. After a while, Sero got a bit weirded out and summoned a line of tape towards her. But once he moved, his head was throbbing. He held his head in pain. "Wh-what the..?" He ended up midding the shot and everyone was just as confused as Sero.

Kirishima finally set himself free from the tape and began running towards (Y/n). Panicked, she summoned an electric keyboard from her forearm and began the music. 𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚃𝚎𝚊 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜... ♫︎♫︎♫︎

As she was playing the music, Allmight gave a time warning. "Five minutes left!" "Damn it...." (Y/n) said. Sero's headache wore off a bit and fired his tape at the keyboard. She grabbed the keyboard before it could get hit and she swung it to Kirishima's head. She knew he was gonna harden his head, so when he did, she ended up hitting pretty hard at it. "Welp... at least it didn't break... just a small crack.." The others looked shocked because it didn't.. As they were fighting, a small crack was shown on her arm. "Shit..."

She kept on fighting for a while with the two. Sero kept making it harder for someone to go pass the weapon by adding more tape. She then saw the guitar in a different position. That small glance was all it took to show and opening for the two to lunge towards her. They then tackled her and she was about to be captured. (Y/n) yelled, "LUVI! NOW!" Then, there was a voice again. "TIMES UP!" The two guys cheered in victory, but all (Y/n) did was chuckle. They looked at her in confusion. "Well, I guess you were a bit too focused on me...khihihihi.."