𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟...

TODOROKI'S POV...

"How did this get in here...?!" (Y/n) said in horror. It was a card. It was the same card she showed me on her phone, but the weirdest thing was.. it was in a completely different language. I couldn't understand a word of it, but I'm sure (Y/n) did.

"Th-this is.." she stuttered out. "A Hunter's license, right?" I asked. She nodded but spoke once more. "Not just any license.. but mine.." she said. That made me have the same look of shock as her.

"D-didn't you sell it?" I asked her. "I-i did! That's why I'm weirded out as to why it's here.." That wasn't everything, though.. I guess we were too focused on the card to see the small papers that were papercliped together. I took them and tried to see what they were, but I regretted it. I looked in horror to see some very unsettling pictures..

(Y/n) grabbed them to see for herself, and it seemed like she was twice as terrified as me. I mean, it's probably to be expected.. they were all small pictures of her. She looked through the pictures and then she stopped.

"That.... ጌልነፕልዪዕ." she said in her familiar eerie tone. It seems like she knows who took the pictures. But if the person is familiar to her, then they most likely bought her license.. this is getting creepy...

Luvi, who was in her bag the whole time, took a look at the pictures and suddenly became just as freaked out. His fur spiked up, which (Y/n) told me that he only does that when he's suspicious or angry. He also started barking, which us something that chinchillas do when they're aggitated..

I didn't want to pry and ask what she knew about the situation, but I can't help but feel curious. She got up and therewith away the photos and sighed. "Well.. I guess one good thing about this is I have this thing back..." she said, trying to lift her mood.

I only stared at the card, trying to see what language it was written in, but no avail. I was disappointed but didn't want to pry too much into her personal life.

After a while, she checked the time again to see that people were most likely walking into school at this time. She waved a small goodbye before going back to her assigned seat. I noticed she laid her head down after putting her headphones on. She must be trying to rest now.

People started walking back into class, talking about their experiences as they began to sit down..

Y/N'S POV...

I was only able to get a small amount of sleep before I was awoken by two maniacal laughs. As I lifted my head to see what all the ruckus was about, I saw both Kirishima and sero laughing at Bakugo. I noticed his Hai was a little.. new. I took off my headphones so I could hear a bit more..

"Stop laughing... That damn lady messed with my hair, and it got used to this, and I can't get it back the right way.. Did you not hear me? I'll kill you both!" he said, visibly shaking in anger.

"I'd like to see ya try, pretty boy!" Sero said, not stopping his laughter. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" Bakugo yelled as his hair poofed out again. This only caused the two to laugh even harder. I chuckled a bit and looked at my desk to see Luvi with my phone. I looked to the screen, and I saw he was recording the whole interaction..! This made me laugh more and pat his head.

"Awesome! You got to face actual villains?! I'm super jealous!" Mina said, talking to Jiro. "Well, I didn't fight.. All I did was help people evacuate and provide logistical support.." Jiro replied, twirling one of her jacks. I guess they had some actual experience with hero stuff while I was stuck with nen training..

I sat up straight to try and regain my energy, but as a result, I pulled a muscle and flopped back against my chair. This only made me realize exactly how much energy I lodlst. I could pract see my own spirit leaving my mouth.