𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟..⁣

(𝙸𝚖 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 😋)

Finally, today is the day of the sports festival. I did a bit of research before this and it seems pretty fun. I wasn't nervous, but Luvi sure was. We quickly got ready and left with some travel breakfast. We went inside a sort of breakroom and it seems like Mina was kind of upset. "Aw man! I was totally hoping I could wear my costume!"

"I guess it's to keep things fair. Weapons and nursing kits in their costumes so.. y'know." I replied. Luvi only squeaked. "A different colored headband?" Shoji asked, noticing the dark blue cloth. "Luvi wanted to match with the uniforms so he could prove he's part of U.A. too." I told him.

"Luvi's too cute for his own good!" Mina said. Luvi got a little irritated with the word 'cute'. "S-she means it as a compliment, Luvi!" I tried to comfort him.

"Everyone! Get your game faces on! We're entering the arena soon!" Iida said while opening the door. I zoned out, trying to finish eating my breakfast and Luvi was doing the same. I heard some people talking, but I chose not to pay attention.

Iida ordered us to walk in a group to the field, to which we did. Me and Luvi proudly walked together, looking for our friends. So far, we couldnt see them, so I just decided to let it go and I'll probably find them by chance. "Now, the introductory speech!" Ms. Midnight said in her revealing hero costume. I heard a couple of gasps from the audience which made me a bit weirded out. Most of the students had the same sort of reaction as me. Although Mineta had his thumbs up while blushing. Scum.

"Silence, everyone! And for the student pledge, we have (Y/n) (L/n) and Katsuki Bakugo! I stiffened up at my name being called and I hastily walked foward behind Bakugo. I guess we did finish first and second so that's probably why we were chosen to do this...

Bakugo was the first to step up to the mic. "I just wanna say... I'm gonna win." I stared in absolute horror at what he just said. Everyone was booing and I had to make our class at least a little bit more presentable. I punched him in the head, to which he had no reaction, but he still rubbed the part of his head. "You idiot!"

I went up to the mic. "I am so very sorry about him. Luvi! Go!" Luvi went up to Bakugo and pulled his ear. "Ow! Hey! You bas-"

"ነዘሁፕ ጎፕ"

"Anyway! I hope that we all have a good festival today and everyone does their best! Give it your all to acheive your goals! And don't forget you are an amazing person, regardless of your talent and quirk. The fact that you want to be a hero says it all!"

I stepped down, dragging Bakugo by the back of his shirt while Luvi is still pulling at his ear. "Whew.. at least you made the situation better... thanks, (Y/n).." Kirishima said. "No problem!" I said. "I sometimes forget how scary you can get..." Jiro mumbled.

"Without further ado, it's time to get started! This is where you begin feeling the pain! The first fateful game of the festival! What could it be?!" There was a holographic screen that was like a slot machine. I saw the screen read 'Obsticle Race'. "All 11 classes will participate in this treacherous contest. The track is four kilometers around the outside of the stadium. I don't wanna restrain anyone, at least in this game. As long as you don't leave the course, you're free to do whatever your heart desires!"

Before we left the field, I looked around one more time and I saw a huge sign. 'Kick some ass, (Y/n)!' was what I read. I then knew I saw the four idiots holding the sugn. I waved at them and they waved the sign in return. "Heh.. I guess I found the idiots.." I mumbled. "Hm? what are you talking about?" Uraraka asked, picking up my voice. I pointed to the huge sign and she sweatdropped at the sign's words. "Well.. at least they're supportive..!"