ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟...

3RD PERSON POV...

(Y/n) was sleeping peacefully with her small chinchilla until someone slammed the doors open. "Rise and shine little kittens!" Mandalay said. The groans of multiple girls were heard. It seemed like the only people who didn't complain were (Y/n) and Yaoyorozu. They seemed more focused on improving their overall training.

As the girls gathered at the front, they stood with the boys, who were also woken up a bit earlier. Most of everyone was yawning and stretching in place, not liking the early time they were up.

"Good morning, class. Today, we begin the training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially so that each of you earns your provisional license. This will allow you to face the dangers...." Mr. Aizawa went on. (Y/n) tuned him out, looking at Luvi, who was sleeping on her head.

"Look alive, Bakugo.." Mr. Aizawa said, tossing him a familiar ball. "Try throwing that," he said. "Yeah, sure. Like in the fitness test." Bakugo acknowledged. "That's right. When you first started at school, your score was 705.2 meters. Let's see if you improved." Mr Aizawa instructed.

"So, right now, we're just checking our progress and how much we've improved.." (Y/n) said out loud. Bakugo walked farther away from us to get ready to throw the ball. "Maybe he can even throw it a whole mile farther after these 3 months..!" Sero said. "Unlikely." (Y/n) said, which made Sero and Mina turn to her. "Why not?" Mina said. "I knew who he was interning with. He made little to no progress with her if my knowledge of her character stayed the same," she replied. "Oh.. I guess there's that.." Sero said. (Y/n) simply nodded before watching Bakugo throw the ball with a "Go to hell!".

"An... odd choice of words.." (Y/n) mumbled. "That was 709.6 meters." Mr. Aizawa said, which shocked everyone. Especially Bakugo. "That's it..?" Kirishima said. "It's like he gained nothing..." (Y/n) mumbled once again. Luvi was snickering as he knew Bakugo was angry.

Mr. Aizawa then told us we were going to improve on our quirks in general, rather than our techniques and stamina. I sweatdropped, and Luvi straightened up in fear. "And as for your chinchilla, (Y/n). He will be training with one of the pussycats. They already were aware of his presence and have made him an exercise schedule." Mr. Aizawa said. This made Luvi immediately feel special, and his eyes were sparkling in excitement. (Y/n) chuckled and nodded. "Yes, sir!" she said.

"Go on, Luvi. You should go with them.." (Y/n) said, but instead, he held onto some of her hair and buried his face in the strands, making everyone sweatdrop. "S-sorry.. I forgot he doesn't like leaving my side. Would it be okay if he trained near me..? Or.. I could train him and follow the schedule." she suggested. Aizawa sighed in annoyance. "Whatever. Just make sure you don't push him too far. He's still a chinchilla, after all." He said. "I-I wasn't planning to, sir..." she said quietly.

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

A little later, class 1-B was seen yawning and walking to the training area. "We're focusing on our quirks? " Kendo asked. It seemed like she was the only one who wasn't affected by the early timing. "Class 1-A is already training. You all need to catch up. Last semester, class A was in the spotlight. Next semester, it's class B's turn. From now on, you're shooting for the top! Don't let me down!" the class 1-B teacher, Vlad King, said.

"I get you want everyone to improve their quirks, but we have 20 unique powers in our class. What kind of training will help us all get better?" a student said. "Yeah, can you be more specific?" another student said.

"When your muscle fibers are overused, they break and grow back tougher. Thicker. Quirks are the same way. They improve the harder, you push them. Stronger after every workout. In other words, there's only one thing to do..! You'll have to break yourselves..!" The teacher said. This made almost all of the class shocked at what they were witnessing with their eyes.