𝕊𝕚𝕩...

Y/N'S POV...

"EAT THIS!" Allmight said with a smile. Me and Midoriya were stunned. 'Did he seriously tell Midoriya to eat his hair-?' I thought. With no context, this is very concerning. Well, I guess even with context, it would still be weird.

"In order for you to inherit my quirk, you need to consume some part of my DNA!" Allmight said. Inherit his quirk? "But do know that you have inly trained for 10 months. Your quirkless body won't be used to this quirk right away," Quirkless?? He was quirkless? Is that why he didn't want to talk about his quirk with me? Welp, nothing I can do now...

Allmight then went on explaining the dangers of his quirk and how to control it. Afterwards, he then ushered us to leave and get ready for the exam.

I went home and immideately took a cold shower to wake me up. Afterwards, I gave Luvi a dust bath which he finished pretty quick. I then got into comfortable clothes and put Luvi's headband on. As I grabbed my bag, I figured it would be a good idea to have some honey with me. Once I packed my things, me and Luvi left the house and I followed my booklet to U.A. when I got there, I saw everyone come in with school uniforms. I was a bit nervous, but I walked in anyway. Most people were staring at me, probably because I didn't have any sort of uniform, or it's because of a chinchilla on my shoulder. Either way, it made me feel weird that people were staring

I finally made it to the autitorium and I took a seat. Luvi moved to my head and sat there. I was pretty early, but someone walked next to me. "Is this seat taken?" It was dark and I couldn't see who was talking, but I didn't want to be rude. "Oh, no! You can sit there!" I said. The person sat down, but as I adjusted to the darkness of the autitorium, I saw him. "Wait! I remember you! You were that guy from the grocery store!" I told him. "Shomi, was it?" "Its Shoji," he said. I knew that under my mask my face turned red from embarrassment. "Sorry..." "Its fine," Shoji said. Just then, Luvi also recognized him and jumped onto his head. "H-HEY Luvi!!! Gett off of him-"

"I don't mind. Its not bothering me.." he said. "O-ok... if you say so.." I responded. Luvi was just kneeding his hands in his hair, sort of like how cats make biscuts. I then heard Shoji chuckle. I found this sight adorable. "Wait.. Why are you so nice to him?? It took you so long to get used to GON! So, why are you so nice all of a sudden?" I asked Luvi. Shoji looked a bit confused as to why I was talking to him. Luvi then got off of his head, went to his lap, and did a sort of t-pose stance, then closed his arms. Sort of like a huge hug.

"Ohhhhh. I get it! You have a good point there!" I told him. Shoji then spoke up. "What did he mean?" I looked to him and said, "He likes you because of your arms. He said that since you have so many arms, you probably give really good hugs." I saw a hint of pink on his face, but I payed it no mind. "Do you want a hug?" Shoji asked Luvi. When he said that, Luvi brought his arms up and shaped a circle. Shoji knew what that meant and looked at me. "May I?" He asked me. "Of course!" I responded. He then opened his arms a bit and Luvi crawled to his chest. Then, Shoji wrapped his arms around the chinchilla. I could see his head popping out of his arms and he nuzzled his whole body towards them. I could die of cuteness right now, but I need to stay alive for the test.

When they were done with their little hug, Luvi then looked at me. "Was that a good hug?" I asked him. Luvi then brought his arms up like he was reaching for stars. "What does that mean?" Shoji asked me. "It means 'amazing', or 'sky high level'," I told him. "Well, I'm glad he liked it. He was really soft too," Shoji said, sounding like he enjoyed the hug too.

Luvi spent a while on Shoji's lap. There were a lot more people pouring in. There sat a girl that also looked a bit familiar. "Oh! Hi Jiro!" I guess she didnt notice me because she jumped in her seat. "Ah- h-hi (y/n)!" she said. "Shoji, this is Jiro, my neighbor!" They both awkwardly waved at each other. Luvi then got off Shoji, curious as to who she is. She was a bit startled the rodent, but I told her about him. "This is Luvi! He's my chinchilla!" Jiro then shaped her mouth into an 'O' and allowed Luvi to get to know her. "Her too?? You are either too nice today or you just hate the others," I sweatdropped. "He likes me already?" she said, just as surprised as I was. "Yup! It's odd, but I'm happy he's getting used to people. "Luvi then did another pose. It was him holding an imaginary microphone and I got the memo quickly.