𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 - 𝕆𝕟𝕖...

Y/N'S POV...

I woke up to Luvi nuzzling my face. I looked at him and 'smiled' before seeing a notification on my phone. It was Shoji. He told me to check the mail. I was confused but did so anyway.

As me and Luvi walked out, we went to our mailbox to see a letter from U.A. I took the letter and went back inside to read it. They told us that we would be living in dorms and that the teachers were going to our house to get approval from our parents. Shit.

I immediately grabbed my phone and called Kurapika. "𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒔. 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚." Kurapika said. I didn't even get to get a word in before he hung up.

A couple of minutes later, I heard knocking at the door. I opened it to see Kurapika and the others. "Hello, (Y/n). The teachers will arrive at any moment." Kurapika said, smiling at Luvi, who was on my shoulder.

It didn't take long before we heard another knock at the door. I opened it to see Mr. Aizawa and Allmight.

"Hello, sir," I said. Luvi waved at the two. Aizawa nodded while Allmight waved back at Luvi.

"Come in. There are extra pastries on the table if you'd like some." I said, leading them to the living room. "Thank you, (Y/n)," Allmight said. I nodded and let them sit. Leorio and Kurapika were sitting on the couch while Gon and Killua stood behind them.

"I apologize, but we requested to talk with the parents, not friends." Mr. Aizawa said, grabbing a pastry. "No, no. It's alright. Although unfortunately, (Y/n)'s parents aren't... available at the moment.." Kurapika said. This earned a glare from Mr. Aizawa.

"Why not just tell them?? I'm sure they'll understand." Gon said. The five of us were silent. "Oh, for crying out loud! They're overseas. They don't plan on comin' back." Killua said, half lying. "We are technically her chaperones. Not legally, but the only ones she has." Leorio said.

"Very well..." Mr. Aizawa said. "Now. You all know why we're here, correct? We sent a notice about students moving into dormitories." Mr. Aizawa said. "I know (Y/n) was put into a very dangerous situation, but we think-" Allmight was cut off by a smiling Leorio.

"Don't worry about it. We planned on makin' her go. As Kurapika said on the phone last time; we don't blame you for the whole kidnapping situation. Plus, I'm sure (Y/n) would like to spend her time with people she trusts, rather than staying here alone. I'm sure Luvi would think the same, no?" Leorio looked at us. We both nodded, causing him to ruffle my hair.

"I don't trust you guys, but I know (Y/n). She's not an idiot. Just.. keep her safe, yeah?" Killua said. "Well, would you look at that! Killua is goin' all soft!" Leorio said, punching his arm slightly. "Say that again and I'll kill you!" he hissed with a red face.

"Well... we should get going." Mr. Aizawa said. "Yes, you're right. Thank you for the pastries, (Y/n)." Allmight said, leaving the house. I nodded and waved them goodbye.

"Welp.. We'll help you pack your things so it can be easier for you." Kurapika said with a smile. "Thanks.."

I decided to leave the packing up to the group of four while, Jiro, Shoji and I made our way to the dorms.

We stood in front of the building, listening to Mr. Aizawa's speech.. "Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring class A together," he said. "So, we all go-ahead to move onto campus!" sero said with a smile.

"It took a lot of convincing for my parents.." Hagakure said with a sigh. "I was pretty concerned about mine.." Jiro said. "Well, you two were the most affected by the poison gas.." I said. "I was almost instantly allowed. It went too smoothly in my opinion.." I said, sweatdropping. Luvi also had the same expression as me.