𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪...

3RD PERSON POV...

"YOU BASTARD. YOU CAN'T TAKE THEM!" Midoriya yelled. Suddenly, Todoroki created a huge ice wall, causing the magician-like villain to jump back. He unfortunately escaped with Midoriya and the others following close behind.

As they were running, Midoriya had the idea to have Uraraka make him, Shoji, and Todoroki float while Asui flung them to the villain, and it worked!

"Woah, woah.. What's this?! Oh, wait I know these kids! 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆??" A villain said. "Give Kacchan, Tokoyami, and (Y/n) back to us!" Midoriya yelled.

"Outta the way, Compress." Another villain said before shooting blue fire from his hands, unfortunately, Midoriya and Shoji had gotten their arm(s) burned in the fire. Shoto had just barely dodged it.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗶'𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁. No, they weren't!" A villain said. Todoroki shot ice at him. "Whoo! Hot!" he said, referring to the.. ice?

A sharp object flew at Midoriya, but he dodged. "Hi, Izuku! My name's Toga!! I've been thinking ever since I saw you.. that you'd be way cuter if you'd just bled a little more!!" she gushed as she raised a knife.

Shoji noticed and immediately knocked Toga off to the side. She landed almost perfectly. "So that's how it is... You wanna go between us.. to be honest, you're not really my type," she said, gripping her knife. "But I'll cut you anyway."

Todoroki kept shooting ice at the villain, but it seemed like he was having more fun than anything. "𝗢𝗵𝗵𝗼𝗵! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘆! 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁! Hey, man! Cut me some slack!!" he said.

"Ugh, I can't believe you recked my exit.. Unrehersed ametures..." Compress said. "Do you have Bakugo?" the patched villain said. "Of course." He replied, reaching into his pocket. "Huh..?"

"Midoriya! Todoroki! We're done! He gave away his best trick. I'm not sure what your quirk is.. But it had to do with these little marbles, right? The ones you've stashed in your pocket. So, I'm guessing these are (Y/n), Tokoyami, and Bakugo." Shoji said, holding up 3 marbles.

"You rescued them..!" Midoriya said with a smile. "Hahaha! Well, color me impressed. Just as I'd expect with someone with so many hands! How splendid!" Compress said. The patched villain was going to send fire toward them, but Compress stopped him.

The three saw the Nomu, so they changed their direction, only to be met with Kurogiri, the portal villain they had met at the USJ.

"It's been five minutes since the signal. Let's get going." Kurogiri said. "Sorry, Izuku, but I'll see you later, okay?" Toga said with a smile. The odd villain had prepared to jump in as if it were a pool..

"Hold on. We're not leaving without the kid." the patched villain said. "Don't worry. They were so proud of themselves for going through my pockets, that id thought I'd let them look." This made the three students look at Compress.

"But allow me to explain a basic tenet of magic. If I am to ever flaunt anything shiny.. It's because there's something else I don't want you to see.." he said, removing his mask and sticking out his tongue, which held three marbles. This made them panic.

Compress then snapped his fingers, making ice appear from the marbles Shoji held. "Dammit!" Midoriya yelled, running to Compress. He was about to enter the portal when something happened..

"One last bow.. and then the curtain falls," he said, but something shit at his mack. A laser. A familiar laser. "Aoyama?!"

The villain coughed, causing the marbles to fall out of his mouth. Shoji and Todoroki tried reaching for the marbles, but only one was caught. Shoji caught one, but the patched villain caught two of them before they could try to catch another.